Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Titan Owner from PA

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  MattV 
#1 ·
Hello all, I'm a long time Nissan truck owner, first time Titan owner. I picked up an 04 4x4 LE crew cab Monday night. It was a one owner local trade. It has some goodies on it. K&N intake, banks exhaust, bf Goodrich Ats, bilsteins, and an aftermarket diff cover. The mileage isn't as low as I liked at 85k but the price was good.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Howdy, MattV. That's a nice looking rig you have there. BTW, what part of PA are you from? I grew up just Southeast of Lake Erie (30 miles).

#5 ·
Welcome to TT enjoy your new to you Titan. Check out MVP TITANS we always have something going on. Next big meet will be at Carlisle next summer. We also have lots of mod meets in between.

#8 ·
Hi I'm your neighbor to he west / Brows fan. I have a 06 with 80,000. Do you have any mods in mind?

#9 ·
Welcome to the fun!

I've got 117K on my 06. You're in good shape.

#10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm on the eastern side of PA north of Allentown. As far as mods, being that I just got rid of my supercharged Frontier. I kind of miss the whine of my supercharger but I don't have that kind of money to drop on a Stillen setup. Plus I have two other project vehicles that I've been slowly working at that have priority over the Titan.

DeadRiver yes I'd like to join and see what everyone else has.

#14 ·
No sir:devil:. Not a wacko, but knew you had to be close. I'm 45 miles North on the T-Pike (WilkesBarre).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.