Nissan Titan Forum banner

finally got some pictures to put up

999 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  COREYMFT 
#1 ·
I have had it about 4 weeks and I am really enjoying it so far. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with it. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good! I would probably look into wheels, ditching the bull bar, and different steps; if it were my truck.

#4 ·
Congratulations on your new purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thanks guys. Lately i have been thinking that replacement headlights and tail lights would be cool. I was thinking something black, not smoked, but black. I'll have to see whats out there. I have looked at some trucks with the chrome plastidipped in black. They look pretty sharp. I might give it a shot. If i don't like it, i guess i can just peel it off.
And as far as the bull bar goes, I have had a couple other people tell me to take it off. Maybe I'll pull it off in a couple weekends and see how I like it.

#9 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. And I hope you mean to change the nerf bars to a different ones, because I'm not sure that I could get in the truck without a step after a long day at work. :laugh::laugh:

#10 ·
LOL yeah I needed mine on the old truck, but only so I could reach the roof. I took them off a couple of years ago and never looked back lol Now I have this even bigger truck. I can't reach anything. Some sliders would be nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.