Nissan Titan Forum banner

new guy 2008 titan xe

632 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mr. Perseverance 
#1 ·
Hello all I am a new guy that just bought a used titan xe. Thinking about adding electric locks and maybe windows as well as a CIA and a computer. Looking at maybe making it sound better as well as get better fuel economy. I know I know.
I am not the heavy footed type and try to keep it under 2k. Just seeing what is out there.
Take care

#2 ·
Welcome to TT.I also have 2008 CC XE and loved it since I bought it new.

#4 ·
Welcome! These trucks are great for modding up power wise. Fuel economy on a Titan is........like trying to find the lost city of Atlantis. However, you can increase the power on the VK56DE without hurting the already poor fuel use, it's just way more efficient. My .02, call Cajun B-Pipes for exhaust and tuning with UpRev. Use the AirRaid MXP, S&B, IJEN, or AEM Brute Force intakes. I run the IJEN (with Amszoil dry filter), 2 degree timing advance, run premium gas, and Cajun 2.25" catless b-pipes. Simple mods, factory exhaust manifolds and muffler system. Sounds great and there was a nice bump in power vs stock. Best averages (hand calculated-not exactly precise but close enough for me) in summer weather are 15.78mpg in the city and 19.22 mpg on the highway (driving under 65mph that is:)). I have the BT gears also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.