Nissan Titan Forum banner

New member New Titan owner

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  1AAuto.com 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello just bought a 2012 Titan 2 weeks ago with just under 30k miles for $26k. I needed a 4wd truck for these South Dakota winters and didnt want to get a gm dodge or ford truck so decided to go for the Titan. Ive always been a Nissan guy so it felt right. So far I really love it. Its the newest vehicle I ever owned and also the first 4wd vehicle i ever owned. Its powerful and comfortable and I feel like a boss when I drive it. I had to get a pair of running boards fitted cuz my wife n nieces had a hard time getting in it. I plan to have it for a long time and im going to try n keep it in good order. I also test drove a 2017 Titan SV...i loved it but decided not to get cuz it was over my budget. I also own a 2001 Bmw 530i 5 speed, a project chevy c10 with an LS swap and a 2002 Maxima GLE.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, where you at in South Dakota??

#7 ·
Couple of us here in Sioux Falls, Some in Rapid too

Had to install step bars on it so my wifey can get in it lol...was told it might have a small lift which might be true cuz Ive looked at other titans and this seems to sit a bit higher
looks like a leveling kit, most likely 3" up front and 1.5" or 2" in the back

#8 ·
Ok kool...im up in the Sisseton area. Not too many of these trucks up here...everyone into their American brands...feels good to be different lol.
I thought about lifting it a bit higher but then my wife wont be able to get in it at all so the leveling kit will have to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.