Nissan Titan Forum banner

exhaust leak

979 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  nightowl 
#1 ·
I need a little bit help with this manifold leak . Will long tube heads solve this problem? will it pass emissions too in Tucson AZ? Jba HEADERS 6400S

#2 ·
I'm in the same boat, I'm sitting at 235,XXX with a cracked manifold and shot cats. I'm hoping to swap in the same JBA Long tube headers paired with Berk technology B-tubes and a magnaflow glass pack and also doing UPrev tune. I'm curious as to if this is a good combo?

#4 ·
Check us out for the Cajun fix. #1 fix as a package deal everything you need right here: http://www.cajunbpipes.com/Performance-Packages.html

I'm hoping to swap in the same JBA Long tube headers paired with Berk technology B-tubes and a magnaflow glass pack and also doing UPrev tune. I'm curious as to if this is a good combo?
I highly recommend our catted B pipes over both PRT and Berk. Jeff (Nightowl) really makes some nice pipes

#3 ·
#5 ·
Id stay away from all b pipes except for cajuns. Ive heard mixed reviews on the berks and know first hand the prt pipes have some quality/fitment issues. Remember to hit up the Cajun team and for a tune as well...

Id also stay away from glasspacks, you wont like the exhaust note...but do what you think is best for your budget

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: nightowl
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.