Nissan Titan Forum banner

New member old owner

386 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Simon Lacaille 
#1 · (Edited)
Good day all!

I'm from north of the border. Not to far from Montreal. Like to fish, hunt, drink some beer, if all at once, perfect week-end!

As the title says, it's been a few years since driving around my 06 Titan. Purchased it while working out of province as an US imported. Yeah... quite a pain for warranty jobs. Well it's over now. 110k on the clock.

Mods bugs hit softly. Stillen cat back(from stealership, ugh) rims, tire and leveling kit followed shortly after.

I went trough the regulars problems; weak fuel pump, busted oem rad. Re-busted the rad this winter, due to a broken fan blade, there was no dead cat in the engine bay to clean out, so meh. **** happen.

I did a few road trip for work and recreation. One a few years ago was pretty epic for me anyway.. Montreal-Thunder-bay for work, then Thunder-bay/ west-Yellowstone for sledding. Return to Montreal. The old friend took me home safely. Quite a drive to do in February.

I've since mellow out a bit. Got a small spot out in the bush not too far from my place, so it became the week-end-beer-n-gear hauler.

I may have to a turning point with my T, the reason why I'm here today.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.