Nissan Titan Forum banner

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Concept Teased: Detroit Auto Show Preview

9K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  bender2 
#1 ·
Nissan is set to debut their all-new Pathfinder Concept at the upcoming 2012 Detroit Auto Show, ushering in what they're calling the next-generation SUV.

The 2013 Pathfinder will take all of its predecessors' traditional SUV hallmarks and merge them into a new platform and "dramatic new aerodynamic body" according to Nissan. It will offer seating for seven, plenty of cargo room and thoughtful technology throughout the vehicle. The all-new Pathfinder is scheduled to go on sale in Fall of 2012, and the four-wheel-drive Pathfinder Concept is a preview to what the next-generation production Pathfinder will be like.

For now, all we have is a teaser to stare at which clearly shows quite a bit of curves and sleek lines on the Pathfinder Concept let's just hope Nissan didn't take too much from the Juke's styling manual with the new Pathfinder.

More: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Concept Teased: Detroit Auto Show Preview on Autoguide.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey now Vilim. I freakin love the juke. It took me across the country like a champ.

#4 ·
The wife is waiting for the new Pathy. Despite my second guessing about her buying a 1st yr production back in '05. It have been trouble free, now with 150,xxx miles. Hope the new one stays body on frame.

L

#5 ·
kinda has the new infiniti qx window line. its only a cgi pic so we will see how it really looks

#6 ·
Anxiously awaiting and holding off until the new design comes out. My wife is due now for a new pathfinder,but going to wait. I also have reservations on purchasing the first model year. I was told that it's not going to look anything close to the current pathfinders. We shall see.

#7 ·
Hopefully they will keep it body on frame, Nissan already has the Murano Midsized crossover, so I can't seem adding another one.

#8 ·
Reactions: BBtruck
#16 ·
IT LOOKS LIKE A LOWERED HIGHLANDER! take off the symbols i'd think thats my moms car lowered.....i'm scared to see the new titans.....come on nissan don't mess up a good thing here...

#9 ·
Goodbye Pathy you had a good run.. My wife thinks it looks like a Toyota minivan, but even then she would consider it if it's body-on-frame. Her words..

L

Reactions: Cuban11182
#13 ·
I agree^. I have my reservations on the new 3.5v6 w/fwd setup and cvt tranny.:crying: I loved the 4.0 w/5spd tranny. Maybe looking at the Jeep Grand's again??

#11 ·
Maybe i suck, but i kinda like it

#12 · (Edited)
But it is lacking anything "Cutting Edge" yes its the soccer mom style, but whats new about, nothing that others havent had for a while now. looks like a Nissan Highlander

#14 ·
oh god...:deathsent good bye pathfinder

#15 ·
That thing sucks....bad. I liked Nissan on Facebook just so I could tell them how bad it sucked.

Reactions: donson
#17 ·
I didn't even like them; they don't deserve it if that's the type of vehicle they're going to. I love the current pathys, almost bought one instead of my T.

#21 ·
If that is what's coming, i will be looking for the wife a model year closeout this time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.