Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Hemet, CA
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
|Nissan Titan News News articles about the Nissan Titan, as well as other Automotive and Industry news.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
1. Keep anything off the board that would get it shut down (read this is porn, illegal activities, etc).In addition to the previously mentioned rules, please read the following for more specific guidelines:
2. Keep 'troll' activity off the board. This simply refers to the children that want to come over and post stuff to create havoc. These type of postings only serve one purpose - Disruption of the board and its members through childish means, misinformation, verbal challenges and vulgar language. Seeing this type of activity will automatically result in a ban from the board.
3. Keep personal attacks to a minimum. This means once, you'll get a warning...again and your gone. There is a difference between debate and the full onslaught of a member. Yes, it is a judgement call by the mods, but I assure everyone that the posts concerned are reviewed by all of us and we all must agree on the disposition of the posts (If time allows - If not it will be locked or closed until such time). A good heated debate has no issues, its only when things get very specific between a few members that someone or all will get a warning or a posting in the thread asking them to tone it down a bit. If they refuse to adhere to the warning they may be banned.
4. We now have rules regarding advertisements for vendors and that is described in the rules forum. Anyone who is seeking to advertise on this site must contact the board owner username: ekool. Advertising in your signature file is not allowed either. It will be removed.
5. Soliciting members for money or any other kind of fundraising is not allowed for any reason unless approved by the site owner.
6. Any sales or purchases made on this forum are between the buyer and seller and Titan Talk assumes no responsibility in the transaction.
7. Using another person's writings, artwork, or pictures and presenting them as your own is in violation of copyright laws. Any violations of this type will be removed and the person who posted them will be warned.
8. Posts that do not contribute to a discussion or those that are purposefully posted to draw a thread off topic will not be allowed. Using smiley faces, symbols, one or two word comments, and irrelevant comments to boost one's post count or bump up a thread will not be tolerated.
9. Do not post "free" anything type ponzai/pyradmid scheme links.
10. The use of email addresses or URL's, or portions thereof, for User names is actively discouraged, unless the User is a registered rep of a current supporting vendor.
Signature Image Rules - Information regarding what you can and can not put in your signature block.With the above in mind the overall goals of the board are being met and I think you can see the result as it relates to the overall tone of the board. There have been numerous comments and PM's sent directly to the mods by many of our members that enforce how great of a place this is to come and discuss all things Titan or anything else on their minds in the Off-Topic area.
Forum Advertising Rules - Rules regarding non-vendor advertisements, business signatures, and group buys.
Group Buys Info - More detailed information about starting a group buy.
Service Manuals - Information on why offering free service manuals is not allowed.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TitanTalk.com Forum Rules||ekool||Nissan Titan News||5||11-26-2010 09:35 AM|
|Forum Rules / Advertising Rules||ekool||Nissan Titan News||1||10-02-2005 07:10 PM|
|Forum Rules / Advertising Rules||ekool||Buy/Sell||0||03-31-2004 04:36 PM|