Votes: 13 36.1%
  • bmuscato

Votes: 11 30.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.

October TOTM Voting

8K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Van16 
#1 · (Edited)
Alrighty, Titan folk. This month's them was "Prerunner Titans." The TitanTalk community was charged with the policing of entries. The voting will run for 10 days (the poll closes on it's own) and actually give the winner a week to enjoy their victory before the TOTM excitement starts up again.

Please vote for who you think the TOTM should be; if you are on your phone, switch to web view to see the poll at the top.

HERE ARE YOUR ENTRANTS!

Here's my TOTM submittal!

So...There are many reasons I LOVE the titans and I have recently been able to join the flock again with my second Titan that you see below. I was recently in a 2013 Silverado for the last year and it just couldn't compare in any way to what I remembered with my first Titan (2005). So I sold the Silverado and picked up my dream truck a few weeks back and LOVE EVERY PART OF IT!!! Just a fun truck and the capabilities on it are awesome! Looking to get more into the Pre-runner scene and slowly get my little beast even more dialed in!

Thanks for voting guys!

Nissan Titan LE
4wd, 6spd Auto, 5.6 V-8
Tow package

Interior:
Very Clean Charcoal grey,
Power Everything
Leather w/ Power & Heated Seats
Alpine 3D Navi GPS Deck with Pandora/ DVD/ Bluetooth/ Handsfree
Rocksford Fosgate Amp, Sub & Speakers
Back seat drop down DVD screen
Viper remote smart start alarm with smart phone app
All windows Tinted, Roll up back window, Back up sensors
AMP Automated Side Steps

Exterior:
Black on Black
Glassworks 4.5" Fiberglass Fenders & Bedsides
Glassworks Hood w/ scoop, 4yr warranty remains on paint
Front Bumper light bar mount, Billet grill, Front Skid plate
39x13.5R17 BFG Baja T/A on 17" METHOD Double Standard Wheels
Front: CST Mid Travel 4wd Kit (uni-ball upper arm, spindle, etc)
KING 2.5" Coilovers, with 2" bump stops & limiting straps.
Rear: KING 2.5" Piggyback, trailing arms, drop shackle & limiting straps,

JBA long tube stainless headers, Magnaflow exhaust/muffler
AFE Intake system
Mag-Hytech Differential Cover

2006 w/133k miles

Alright guys well here she is!! She is a work I'm progress! The moment a comes in it goes right back out into the T! She's has seen every side of the board. From stock to lowered 5 inches on 24s, then lifted. After that she had a mid travel kit and finally I decided to take the plunge and go with a full race kit up front. Leaf under in the rear. Triples all the way around. She does alright!! ;) she may be a little ugly right now. Just waiting for the time to paint my front fenders. Rears are looking good though! Ha did stuff a little backwards on paint. Rear to front! But she still catches my eye!

Thanks to everyone for keeping this alive and making it worth it to keep going. Good luck to all that are in the voting, and thanks for all the participation.

Next month is"Military" month; start prepping NOW!

#2 ·
All of these trucks are bad@ss and deserve to win. Its crazy how unique each one is yet they are all prerunners.

#4 ·
I like the red one too. My wife likes the black one, but I'm a member on here, so I got to out vote her on something.

#5 ·
I vote red just because GAWTDAM that rear suspension.

#6 ·
I didn't qualify :-/ lol

#8 ·
Dead even fellas.
The LSK built baller truck, the Low budget prerunner, and the sleeper running 39s

All bad *** and all unique.

Reactions: bmuscato
#9 ·
Who you calling low budget :bang: ? JkJK Cameron I built my truck to be a prototype that people could actually afford to build and perform well offroad. Getting close. I think this is the most votes that have been tallied for a truck of the month voting. I think it would be awesome if we all tied.:eek_surprise:

#12 ·
We had 41 during the July TOTM....but y'all have a lot more invested than any of us do. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite month :D

Bump for more votes, and easily some of the baddest trucks on the forum!

#11 ·
I am surprised its actually gone this way. I figured you would blow the doors off of us Okelly1. You are definitely the most built of the 3 trucks. I guess I have good friends who hooked me up with votes. If I didn't own my truck I would have voted for yours. Your truck is sick man.I love the way you did your spare in the bed.

#13 ·
Thanks man!! I appreciate that!! She is my baby! The spare being that way is so convenient! I can throw my dirtbike in the bed still or load it up a little. Maybe not as spacious with the bed cage and all but still better then no bed at all! But thanks! ? I really didn't know who would win in this. We all have a little different style going on! But at least we all love the same thing! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.