Nissan Titan Forum banner

Virginia Titans!

31K views 281 replies 45 participants last post by  ronin70 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, I'm starting my own state's thread, and there is a story behind it. :read:

So, after tearing the Titan apart today and putting in her new sound system, we had to run to the grocery store for dinner.

Well, we're walking in and hubby slugs me in the arm, "Titan!" I glance around and call BS. He points behind me, to the silver T that just parked next to mine, damnit!

Anyway, we enter the grocery store and start shopping...so happens the Silver Titan owner is walking towards the same area. And, well...for those of you that know me, know I will talk to anybody.

Needless to say, I'm trying to recruit people in my general vicinity, and I might have accosted one. :hi:

I swear, I'm going to be like a laser guided missile tracking people down. :teeth: And, no. You can not use any countermeasures!

EDIT:

Oh, right, so.....anybody in VA (or you other MVP'ers) post up. Cuz darnit, I WILL have a bbq/mod/Titan day at my house and I want to know who else I see on the roads around here...or at least in the state.

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh yay! We go up that way fairly often. I actually let my husband take the T today since he's heading up there for a work meeting (well, eastern side of richmond somewhere) and his POS work truck should die any day now.

On the bright side, when it dies, maybe he can convince the company to get a Titan!

#4 ·
Virginia Beach checking in...

#28 ·
x2... another from the 'Ville. And we've probably seen each other riding around.

Reactions: IamEvilQ
#10 ·
Alexandria here

#15 ·
Yay! Welcome! Now where are pics of her? :D

If ya need any help or a place to tinker, let me know. We're generally always up for tinkering with the Titan. I'm waiting for a break in this weather before I pull my wheels off and paint them. :redblob"

#26 ·
checking in nova

#33 ·
I need to replace my fronts... i already have a 6" lift. I'm wondering if i can add an additional 1.5 inches from these to make it so 35's will fit without rubbing?

Anyone know where i can get extended front brake lines?

#35 · (Edited)
Performancelifts.com sells the pro comp braided and extended brake lines. I'm sure there's more places to get them but they have pretty fast shipping and they're decently priced.

You can add the bilsteins but if you want a better ride and that extra 1 1/2 inches, get a good set of coilovers. You might have to get a set of aftermarket UCA's so you don't have CBC once you go that extra 1 1/2 inches.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.