Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants - Nissan Titan Forum
Off-Topic Discussion Discussion of Off-Topic items.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered User
 
rholland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,219
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1,354 Times in 722 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
(Oct. 5) -- Police say Kenneth Bonds committed a crime against fashion.

Law enforcement officials in Memphis, Tenn., believe the 45-year-old shot a 17-year-old in the buttocks after getting into an argument with the teen over his baggy trousers.

According to MyFoxMemphis.com, the incident occurred after Bonds confronted the victim and his 16-year-old friend and ordered the pair to pull up their sagging pants on Sept. 25.

The teens -- who were on their way to buy candy -- refused, and Bonds allegedly shouted a profanity at the duo and demanded they "do what he told them to do" because he is an adult, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by TheWeeklyVice.com.

The victim and his friend reportedly called Bonds a "fat ***" and continued heading toward the candy store.

After the teens made their purchases, they passed Bonds again. But by that time, the suspect had allegedly retrieved a handgun from his home.

Police say Bonds fired several shots, striking the 17-year-old once in the rear end
I think I will send some money to his defense fund

“We have witnessed a shift in thinking about government from one that serves at the pleasure of citizens and to do their bidding, to one that considers its role to manage the populace,”
rholland is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 05:58 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW/San Antonio, TX
Posts: 395
Thanks: 1
Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

^ LOL!!!

link to fund......ill contribute.....

reminds me of that dude that hit some lady's kid at walmart because she wouldnt shut him up..

-J
Jasontamu is offline  
#3 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,848
Thanks: 305
Thanked 436 Times in 347 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

I've got to admit when I read this headline I smiled, LOL.

In SERIOUSNESS though that guy needs to go to jail. "He fired several shots"... At what? Shooting high enough to hit someone in the butt is high enough to do fatal damage, attempted murder.
TexUs is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexUs For This Useful Post:
SpiritOne (10-07-2010), TitanBlue (10-07-2010)
#4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered User
 
RCHGVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 2,649
Thanks: 283
Thanked 1,127 Times in 753 Posts
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk
RCHGVR is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RCHGVR For This Useful Post:
MayhemMOORE (10-10-2010), TexUs (10-07-2010)
#5 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Premium User
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member
 
DeadRiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Folsom, PA
Posts: 55,228
Thanks: 15,369
Thanked 7,332 Times in 5,261 Posts
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DeadRiver
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

he should have slapped them with a belt, seems more fitting.

2004 Sedona Titan LE CC 4wd
75,000 mi. 1/22/14

Link to DeadRivers' Overhead Racks with Bed Extender MOD Link to DeadRivers Titan Photos
2° | Sliding Bed Extender | 07 Bed Divider | OEM Overhead Racks | 10" BA Sub in a www.tech12volts.com Enclosure


PA Chapter Director

Link to MPV Titans Facebook Page
I should stop having my suit dry cleaned, it seems to kill people.
I'm not worried, I have a Titan with 4wd and a pair of balls.
You can lead a moron to knowledge but you cannot make him think.
I should probably buy more bullets.
The Urinator™
DeadRiver is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadRiver For This Useful Post:
Bootzon (10-10-2010)
#6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Registered User
 
WoodCrestTitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Woodcrest, CA
Posts: 791
Thanks: 84
Thanked 154 Times in 107 Posts
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

And how did he have time to go home and grab a gun in the time that these kids were in a candy store?


2008.5 SE Smoke CC---The best color that Nissan has put through the production line!

Mods: Satin black OEM 20's with 35" M/T, CST 8", Radflo 2.0 rears, 1.5" wheel adapters for the front, Flowmaster 50 dumped, Kenwood DDX712, 2 Audiobahn 12s, DDM HID 6k lows, Hornblasters Shocker XL

Want: PA system/Police siren, headlight mod, color matched grille and bumpers...

The modding never stops!
WoodCrestTitan is offline  
#7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,848
Thanks: 305
Thanked 436 Times in 347 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodCrestTitan View Post
And how did he have time to go home and grab a gun in the time that these kids were in a candy store?
I was wondering that too.

Either he lives downtown by the candy store or the "candy" was a "candy" which you "enjoy" for quite an extended period.

Let Obama explain it to you:
TexUs is offline  
#8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member
 
bestatchess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 17,041
Thanks: 468
Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,882 Posts
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Just tell them that sagging pants is a tradition arising from inmates in prison with a desire to facilitate homosexual activity. Every kid I have told that has stopped sagging their pants.




bestatchess is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bestatchess For This Useful Post:
honda250xtitan (10-10-2010)
#9 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,484
Thanks: 402
Thanked 710 Times in 220 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Thats a little extreme to shoot someone over...


tiller87 is offline  
#10 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered User
 
jjski78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seventh Circle of Hell, aka: Arkansas
Posts: 939
Thanks: 206
Thanked 269 Times in 182 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

He should have done what I used to do, just grab their pants and either a: yank them all the way to the floor to embarrass the heck out of them, or b: grab their pants and pick them up and shake them into them, while also giving the atomic wedgie. Either method is effective, and neither will land you in jail.



'09 CC SE BT
Mods:
Flowmaster 50 series
275/70-18 10 Ply Terra Grapplers

SOLD

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited
Much better MPG!
jjski78 is offline  
#11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,848
Thanks: 305
Thanked 436 Times in 347 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjski78 View Post
and neither will land you in jail.
Unwanted physical content near your "holes" won't land you in jail?

If you say so.
TexUs is offline  
#12 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered User
 
jjski78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seventh Circle of Hell, aka: Arkansas
Posts: 939
Thanks: 206
Thanked 269 Times in 182 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexUs View Post
Unwanted physical content near your "holes" won't land you in jail?

If you say so.
Last time I checked grabbing the sides of their waistbands was nowhere near their "holes". Unless your a$$ is on your hip. And if that's the case that's just plain weird.



'09 CC SE BT
Mods:
Flowmaster 50 series
275/70-18 10 Ply Terra Grapplers

SOLD

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited
Much better MPG!
jjski78 is offline  
#13 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,848
Thanks: 305
Thanked 436 Times in 347 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjski78 View Post
Last time I checked grabbing the sides of their waistbands was nowhere near their "holes". Unless your a$$ is on your hip. And if that's the case that's just plain weird.
LOL You know what I meant. It can be misconstrued anyway at all.

Generally speaking if a man were to hoist up the pants of a teen like that it'd be NBD. If a guy did that to a girl, it's sexual.
But what with our society's lean toward acceptance of homosexuals it can be easily construed now as the guy sexual contact toward the teen.

I guess one evil or the other.
TexUs is offline  
#14 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Registered User
 
jjski78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seventh Circle of Hell, aka: Arkansas
Posts: 939
Thanks: 206
Thanked 269 Times in 182 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexUs View Post
LOL You know what I meant. It can be misconstrued anyway at all.

Generally speaking if a man were to hoist up the pants of a teen like that it'd be NBD. If a guy did that to a girl, it's sexual.
But what with our society's lean toward acceptance of homosexuals it can be easily construed now as the guy sexual contact toward the teen.

I guess one evil or the other.
Well then in that case the old man should have aimed higher and killed the punk. If you're gonna go to jail, might as well actually deserve it. And he would have been providing a small service to society anyways.



'09 CC SE BT
Mods:
Flowmaster 50 series
275/70-18 10 Ply Terra Grapplers

SOLD

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited
Much better MPG!
jjski78 is offline  
#15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Registered User
 
vilim12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 13,040
Thanks: 2,513
Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,923 Posts
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vilim12
Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjski78 View Post
He should have done what I used to do, just grab their pants and either a: yank them all the way to the floor to embarrass the heck out of them, or b: grab their pants and pick them up and shake them into them, while also giving the atomic wedgie. Either method is effective, and neither will land you in jail.
Im pretty sure pulling off an underage kids pants off in public will get you into some kind of trouble...

2008 Nissan Titan Pro-4x CC LWB Smoke
vilim12 is offline  
Reply

Jump to top


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stoned Man Shoots an Alien TexUs Off-Topic Discussion 2 09-02-2010 05:23 PM
Fleeing teen's pants fall, BuckyBadger Off-Topic Discussion 3 07-23-2009 08:16 PM
The Pants BuckyBadger Off-Topic Discussion 6 08-13-2008 06:46 PM
NSFW VIDEO officer shoots man i face after car chase import2nr Off-Topic Discussion 17 11-16-2007 07:50 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On