Nissan Titan Forum banner

IE/OC Rehab Caravan

4K views 41 replies 9 participants last post by  JB 
#1 ·
So with MA's 1st annual Rehab meet coming next Saturday. I think its a good time to throw together a caravan list from the OC/IE to SD. Im thinking we can meet off of Cajalico at the Crossings shopping center. Since 04GreenT and Bfalco already brought it up. We can use the Sports Authority parking lot all the way to the left in front of the Best Buy since I dont think it will be packed in the morning. Now what time is everyone good with leaving at? Its a good almost 2 hrs to where we have to go. I was thinking of meeting at 8am and leaving no later than 8:30. Throw your name on the list and lets hear some suggestions.

This IS for EVERYONE! Not just MA members. LA guys too! We will be heading down from the 91fwy to the 15fwy south, so anybody that wants to jump in the caravan down the line just pm me so we can exchange phone numbers.

1) IE Muscle - Shaun
2) JonBlazed - Jon

#4 ·
I think 8am is pushin it for me lol. I start a new job Monday and havnt workd in like 3 months so its gonna be tough to get up all week let alone on Saturday too.

I was thinkin roll out of cajalco at 930.. that way oc guys don't have to be rollin at 7am.

#12 ·
tryna make a dolla to get my system put in! but now that you mention it (and anytime works for me...the earlier the better cause im rolling out of sd in early afternoon)....

1) IE Muscle - Shaun
2) JonBlazed - Jon
3) DRTYAZN - Sher
4) 04GreenT
5) M1KEY - Michael
6)EsElTigre
7)BFALCO126 - Brandon

#10 ·
I'm fine with a caravan but im not sure if ill be getting up that early on Saturday... i work 7-5 all week and saturday is going to suck if i have to be up that early again lol

Oh and Shaun(IE Muscle) i saw you on Ontario turning left onto Magnolia on sunday morning around 11:30am.. i was driving my beater so i didnt bother waving lol. I told my fiance when i got home that i hate driving that damn car when i should be driving the T!

#13 ·
The earlier we leave, the quicker everyone is going to be burned out. I think we should leave around 9am - 9:30. Just my 2 cents, I'm down for whatever though.

#14 ·
I might roll with u guys, I'll be in my tahoe though...No titan on this trip. I might meet up with u guys at the 215/15 interchange in Murrietta though since im coming from Mo Val

#15 ·
whenever you guys want to leave works for me im just saying if we leave at 930 we prolly wont arrive until around 11...if that is good with you all then lets leave at 930. plus thatll give me time for a quick detail :teethmast

#16 ·
1) IE Muscle - Shaun
2) JonBlazed - Jon
3) DRTYAZN - Sher
4) 04GreenT
5) M1KEY - Michael
6)EsElTigre
7)BFALCO126 - Brandon
8) Big CBURNS

Lets get a time set in stone so we dont have to worry about anybody not getting the time right. Chris where you wanna jump in at?

#27 ·
let me know what time u guys are leaving so I can meet up with u guys in murietta/temecula

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.