how to remove grill - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan FAQ & Howto Area This area servers as a holding place for all FAQ entires, and Howto Articles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 06:54 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2BIT
how to remove grill

Hey fellas, anyone have a detailed instruction on removing the front grill? i did a search but could not find anything real difinitive. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Re: how to remove grill

It's been a while, but from what I remember: If you look closely into the grill you will see these plastic square screw heads that you need to rotate with a flat head screw driver. There are several that you need to turn and pull the grill away as you do it. These are actually clips that once the grille is removed, you need to remove from the core support and reinstall on the grille in order to reinstall the grille itself. Make sense? Probably not, maybe someone else with a better explaination will come along.

-Counsel Yourself

2009 Blizzard Pro-4X
#3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 12:54 PM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2BIT
Re: how to remove grill

Thanks for the info. took some time but i got it off. Next time it'll be a lot quicker now that i know what im doin..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top