Nissan Titan Forum banner

Brake controller wiring. Help!

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Walrus 
#1 · (Edited)
I got my Prodigy brake controller, for my pre wired Titan with the Big Tow, that I ordered from RVWholesalers.com today and was pissed to find out that they sent me the wrong adaptor. I thought I'd just buy the plug and play adaptor with my conroller so I'd be set up in no time, but oh well. On the order sheet they have the wiring harness adaptor for a Nissan truck, but then crossed that out with a pen and added another item#. I have no idea how someone can just arbitrarily just decide you don't need what you ask for and replace it with something else, but that's another story.

Anyways I guess I will connect the wires my self but I don't know what functions the Prodigy wires are for, there was very little paper work with the controller.

Does anyone else have a Prodigy controller and could tell me which wires to connect? Here is a pic of the wiring. The four wires on the left go to the controller, the 5 wires on the right go to the harness that comes with the Titan.

Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#15 ·
#17 ·
TF has some competition, is he jealous ?

#19 ·
Thanks Derwud,
I had a wire in the wrong place. Swapped it, and now my prodigy has reverse.

Wally

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.