So, I was going to buy a Consult II Scan Tool...
Nissan dealers use a Consult II Scan Tool to diagnose and monitor a wide array of functions and trouble codes on the Titan. The Consult II can harvest much more information than a traditional OBDII scan tool.
My jaw dropped when I finally found the price... $4211.94.
I guess I'll just stick with my trust ol' OBDII scan tool and laptop for the time being...
One awesome feature the Consult II has - it allows reprogramming of the electronic engine control module. This is a tuner's dream!
A feature list:
• Replaces the CONSULT as the premier
essential diagnostic tool for computerized
on-board systems for Nissan and Infiniti.
• High speed 32-bit Motorola Power PC
processor for rapid real-time graphical format
• Large, high resolution touch screen.
• Diagnostic systems: Automatic Transmission,
ABS, Cruise Control (ASCD), Traction Control
(TCS), Air Bag, In-Vehicle Multiplex System
(IVMS) and Smart Entance Control Unit.
• Includes diagnostic & NATS software cards
• Future program updates on ASIST CD-Rom
• Internal thermal paper printer
• Supports reprogramming of the electronic
control module when used with ECM
reprogramming card, J-44200-ECMR
• Oscilloscope function
• Multimeter function
• High speed PC Ethernet cable.
• Converter and Cable Set
Anybody want to go in on a Consult II timeshare?
2007 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 Limited
MY04 SE King Cab 4X4 SOLD!