Nissan Titan Forum banner

What did you do to your Titan Today?

3M views 22K replies 2K participants last post by  Kid Clean 
#1 ·
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped

See less See more
#3 ·
tomorrow.. i am doing the same for the NE meet saturday. today, I beat the piss out of her per the usual

#5 ·
Took the dog to the dog park and then did secondary cleaning after the crappy free truck wash that I got from the Nissan dealership (after my free 100 point inspection)

#8 ·
tomorrow.. i am doing the same for the NE meet saturday. today, I beat the piss out of her per the usual
:lol: I did a couple of good pedal mashers today as well. This just has to be said every once in a while:

I LOVE THIS TRUCK

There. I feel better now.

#9 ·
realized how much i need to wash my wheels! lol

#17 ·
They have a thread like this on the Jeep Forum that I am a member of and it was a hit. So I just thought that I would make one here to see what people have been up to with their Titans.

Today, I ordered a new Bull Bar off eBay, and I took the dealer decals off the tailgate.
$135.00 Shipped
Dealer decal in the first week is A must.

#19 ·
Priced out a TruXedo Tonneau Lo-Pro roll-up cover $419.00

I think i'll pull the trigger on this real soon :redblob"

#20 ·
mine spent the day at the stealership getting the gas sending recall fixed and working out a vibration at 70mph... 5th trip for same reason... have to bring it back Monday so they can seperate the wheels and tires to see which it is... (btw, I have the Hankook ATM RF 10's on there... not even 5k on them) but the problem has been since I had the OEM crap tires on...) I hope for my sake it is the wheels, so I can work out a deal with them to get the Pro 4x rims maybe.

Reactions: pineappleb1