Nissan Titan Forum banner

Former Ford owner. New Titan Owner

4K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  sumair 
#1 ·
Well, I am a new owner of a 2011 Nissan Titan SV king cab 4x4. After having Fords for over 20 years I guess you could say it was quite the change. But the deal was right and they really did their best to get me to switch, mainly in part to the VPP program!

So far, I have no regrets since I bought it two weeks ago. Already I have installed factory fog lights and have the hitch, tonneau cover, window tint, bull bar, and sirius radio hook up ordered for this coming weekend.

Anyway, I just wanted to share... I have been sandbagging for the past few weeks looking up helpful info and checking out others rides. When I get done, I will take more pics and share them

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations on the T. You're gonna love that truck.

#7 ·
Welcome to TT. Just remember, once the mod bug bites you, it's hard to get rid of it.

#8 ·
Don't expect as much aftermarket support as you were getting for the Ford, and you won't be disappointed.

As far as the truck itself, Titans rule. I've taken mine to 110k and still running strong. My parents' is upwards of 80k, and my wife is about to buy herself one.

Congrats, and welcome to TT!

#10 ·
welcome to the T life... mod......mod........mod. and after you think your done you will see just one more thing you want to do.

#12 ·
welcome to the darkside...

#17 ·
Welcome!!! The mods will never end ha.

#18 ·
That thing already looks like a beast. It looks like its already as big as my 4x2 with a 4" lift haha. looks great man congrats on the purchase and welcome

#20 ·
Mods??? What's a mod?

Welcome to Titan Talk man..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
SV whats that the new SE? There nissan goes confusing us again with new trim designations. I think LE is now SE or something.

Regardless congrats man, another King Cabber woo hoo! We're gonna over run you crew cab pu$$ies soon enough hah

#26 ·
Please do a comparison for us?

#27 ·
Hey good choice I switched from does in 2008 and this is the most comfortable trucks out there and they never seem to loosen up like some other brands. Quality cannot be matched . I had 2 new fords not bad trucks but not the same as a Titan just got a bother new sl last week and I love it

#28 ·
Welcome! And let the mods begin lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#29 ·
congrats and can i have some money lol? it seems you have a lot of it lol

#31 ·
Bed liner is extremely durable, at least in my experiences so far, very very cheap. less then $6 a can, and voids no warranty I could imagine outside of doing it over the factory paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.