Starter Replacement - Fuel Pressure Relief and Other Question - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan General Discussion General Discussion about the Nissan Titan.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 07:09 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Starter Replacement - Fuel Pressure Relief and Other Question

Looks like my starter needs replaced. I get the random no start when turning the key. I was hoping it was the IPDM but I had the dealer replace that yesterday under warranty and it didnt want to start again today. I know the intake has to come off, but I was looking and I didnt see a pressure release nipple/valve for the fuel rail. The LS2 motor in my corvette has the valve right on the rail. Is there a relief valve on the rail and I mised it or is there another method to release the fuel pressure on this motor?

For those that have done this, do the intake gaskets have to be replaced or does the intake come out nice and clean without damaging the gaskets? I just want to make sure I have all the parts I need when I do the job.

Also, does anyone have a shop guide that can give me the steps to troubleshoot the ignition switch. I want to rule that out before I pull the intake.

Thanks....

Chris

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top