Nissan Titan Forum banner

Christmas Early

825 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  murf51 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I decided to treat myself early this year. Just ordered Belltech Front Sway and Hellwig rear sway, and the cherry on top is some bushwacker flares. Have my new PRG endlinks coming and a bed light kit from JB. All in all a productive ordering week. Just waiting on a PM response for some new bushing and I will have lots of fun the next few weeks.

Reactions: kdo2milger
#2 ·
Do your tires stick out past the fenders at all?

#3 ·
Yes I have a -25 offset, should look sick

Reactions: honda250xtitan
#4 ·
Nice. It'll look good

#5 ·
Where did you order the Stillen RSB? They stopped making them a while back, and I heard they were going to start them up again, but didn't hear when that would be.

#6 ·
Whoops I meant Hellwig, not sure what I was thinking there.:bangit:

Reactions: gweasel77
#7 ·
Does anyone have any thoughts on whether I should color match the fenders or not? Since I have the black T I thought it might look a little cleaner.

#9 ·
KDO where did you get your bushings, the ones before ST? Doesn't look like Still Time is making anymore for the foreseeable future.

#14 ·
There will be lots of pics, just got my PRG endlinks last night, rear sway bar should be here tomorrow, front on friday along with bushings, actually hopefully everything by Friday. looks like I will have a busy weekend if everything gets here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.