Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Titan owner

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  AMDkid 
#1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to say hello, I traded in my chevy Silverado yesterday on a brand new 2012 nissan Titan that was on the show room floor, it's a pro4x black ext cab! Funny thing was I was just suppose to take my wife's altima in for a oil change and end up getting a truck! Lol love it so far but I can't seem to keep my foot out of it and the gas gauge is dropping like a rock! But couldn't pass up the deal... It stickered for 38965.00 I bought it otd for 27650.00 with remote start so I'm happy with the deal.

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome and enjoy.

When I bought my T I was just taking my Fronty in for warranty service........

#8 ·
Welcome to TT enjoy your new Titan, let the mods begin.

#9 ·
Welcome to TT. What will be your first mods?

#13 ·
Thanks guys! First up on the mods list is a 1.5in leveling kit and then followed by some form of step bars so my son and wife can get in and out. Oh and dual exhaust is a must along with an intake and I keep reading something about a ram air off a armada but ill have to explore that alittle more! And can I just say right now that the iPod integration thing in the glove box sucks! It won't even charge the iPod! Oh well still love the thing!

#15 ·
Sounds good man, look around this site for some ideas. I will say that the Airaid MXP intake is awesome! Throw in a BullyDog GT tuner and you'll really wake the truck up.

#17 ·
Having just bought my fourth Titan, Texas edition. Welcome to TT. You definitely improved your life style....Silverado to Titan, way to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.