Nissan Titan Forum banner

Has anyone ordered an 05?

815 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TitanRAGE 
#1 ·
I am about to although the "preliminary order sheet" my dealer has is more convoluted than the 04s. It still says that you cannot get airbags on an LE 4x4 without adding off road, nav, sunroof and tow. Since everyone he or I have talked to (including a Nissan trainer who gave the dealership a trainging class on the 05 Titan) thinks that this is either a mistake or incredibly stupid.

Anyway, it would be great to hear if anyone is placing orders and if so for what configurations.

BTW there is an XM satellite radio option and a tonneau cover available on all models according to the order sheet. I think these are new options.

#2 ·
Thats correct. I'm waiting, hoping Nissan will come to there senses' and change this. I want the airbags for my kids safety and don't want a $2000 navigation system plus off road package just to get the airbags. These packages are what will stop them from competing with the big three.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.