4K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  TITANBOY 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm located in a town called sibley Louisiana
Witch is about 30 minutes away from Shreveport/bossier
Anyone around that area of La??

#4 ·
Yup...whats up? Wanna race?:wink:

#6 ·
That makes three yo! Howdy sir :hi: Shreveport here, Barksdale to be exact.

#9 ·
I'm down. Ill be back in Shreve late last week, been on a TDY in Biloxi MS, so anytime after that I'd be happy to get together.

#10 ·
I'll be in Louisiana in about 2 1/2 months :) I'm PCSing to Polk.

#11 ·
I'll be waiting ;) TT range day!

#17 ·
I forgot all about this. I'm back in Shreve if anyone wants to meet up sometime :)

#54 ·
How can you be in sSringhill La and be one mile north of the line.. That would be Welcome Ar wouldn't it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
Anybody in baton rouge, hammond or new orleans want to meet up in hammond next saturday april 12th at the monthly hammond mall car show. Maybe go find a place to eat afterwards. There is a monthly car show at cabellas in gonzales the next saturday too. Lmk if anybody is interested

#25 ·
#27 ·
I'll be there in 4 weeks :)

#30 ·
you are coming to louisiana? with that sick *** truck?

Reactions: *SocalTitan*
#39 ·
Reactions: *SocalTitan*
#42 ·
Me and PaPro4x were talking about linking up in about 4 to 5 weeks or so when I get to Louisiana. I'm PCSing from Schofield Barracks, Hawaii to Polk. Currently on leave in CA.

#43 ·
Two big car shows coming up are rebellion on the river in baton rouge on may17th and siknic on aug 23rd and 24th in gonzales.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.