Nissan Titan Forum banner

UCA Help!!!

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  JohnnyLT 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I'm currently going thru and replacing a few components of my front suspension since my camber can't be adjusted due to rust. Anyway I have already ordered stock replacement lca's and new inner/outer tierods. I'm interested in purchasing aftermarket uca's since i'm running a 2" lift in the front. I would like some input and info on the different aftermarket uca's out there and what would be the best bang for my buck. I've been considering the Total Chaos ucas as well as fabtech. Hit me up, i'm curious to learn more info before purchasing these. And do you have another other suggestions to make for items that should be replaced since i'm doing all this anyway?? Thanks

-JohnnyLT

#3 ·
Check out PRG.com and Dirt King fab. I'm bias to PRG since I ran their products on my Xterra and the quality is great, plus Greg the owner is the Yoda of all things Nissan and will take time to answer any questions you might have. This next week or so, I should be getting my UCA so I can post some pics when I get them.

#4 ·
I have the Dirt Kings after buying the eBay UCA's. There is a night and day difference. The Dirt King UCA's feel solid as hell and VERY well made. The eBay UCA's did not align, required a lot of modification to install, the hardware was cheap almost chromed plastic and soft aluminum.

I recommend Dirt King

#5 ·
Dirt King UCAs.I did an adjustment my self to get a better alignment.Two years no issues.

Attachments

#6 ·
As others have said dirtking is great. If you don't wanna spend the money of the DK arms, then the rough country UCA's are a decent alternative. Mine have been great for just over a year.

#10 ·
i replaced the stockers with the bilsteins hd in the front and the 5100's in the rear with the 2" spacers and 1.5" blocks in the rear, i'm just curious if there is anything else i should go ahead and replace. I already bought new tierods inner/outter and new lower control arms.

#12 ·
Heims allow more adjustment. Also allow more articulation. BUT heims are noisier in general. They also are open to the elements. If your in the southwest they'll never give you an issue. If your in the northeast with the winters they will rust. Mine did.

#15 ·
I have had the rough country ones on for almost 3 years, no issues yet, you might look into some cam bolts for your alignment too, some need them, some don't. I was half and half, one side needed them to get into specs, the other didn't.

#17 ·
These are what I have. They are so pretty. They provide plenty of clearance and are $600 shipped to your door powdercoated any color you want. Also they are Ballistic fab parts and joints so they are high quality and rebuildable.

Attachments

Reactions: jbowles
#18 ·
I had to cut all 4 of my cam bolts, all seized up but living in New England tends to do that. So get all new cam bolts and a pack of new sawzall blades.

#19 ·
thats your LCA's. not uppers. but the upper ones can suck too.

#20 ·
Ya from what i've been reading that's a way to get them off, or torching them off. I have already ordered new LCA's. I'll just waiting for a long weekend to tackle this project. Thanks for all the help. I've emailed Dirt Fab and i'm gunna go ahead and get the UCA's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.