Nissan Titan Forum banner

Attention: Do not buy an airaid mxp intake...

12K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  LVTAP 
#1 · (Edited)
...until Aug 1st when the Airaid sale kicks off with the WTF! (Wow That's Fifty!) $50 CASH rebate. Total Automotive Performance has stocked up on MXP's in anticipation for this. This is your LAST CHANCE to get an MXP for lasts years pricing level.

Buy an Airaid MXP from TAPAutoParts.com between 8/1/2014 & 9/30/2014 then send the completed form, including bar codes and copy of purchase receipt to AIRAID by Midnight 10/31/2014 to qualify! They will send you a $50 bill :big_grin:

Questions? Comments? Contact the Airaid source - TAPAutoParts.com at 702.979.1577 or sales@tapautoparts.com

See less See more
#2 ·
I wouldn't buy anything from TAP either.

Unless you want kickass customer service from a team of committed professionals. Because that's what you get along with competitive pricing.

Some people walk like an Egyptian. I walk like the pope with a cane.

#8 ·
Ok Here you go!!!

AIRAID Announces the Return of their WTF! 2014 (Wow That's Fifty!) - Cash Back Consumer Rebate program.

AIRAID Filter Company is offering Retail Consumers a $50.00 Cash Back rebate on all AIRAID Cold Air Intakes purchased between August 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014

This means the when a consumer purchases any AIRAID Cold Air Intake (qualifying part number list attached) then completes and returns the WTF Rebate form we will send them $50.00 cash.

Complete rules and claim information will be available at Airaid on 8/1/2014 – if you have any questions or concerns before the rollout please contact airaidinfo@airaid.com

Offer good for $50 Cash with retail purchase of each AIRAID Cold Air Intake

Offer Valid 8/1/2014 through 9/30/2014

Completed form, including bar codes and copy of purchase receipt must be received by AIRAID by Midnight 10/31/2014 to qualify

Available to US and Canadian residents only.

Only part numbers on the official parts list are eligible for this rebate.

This is a factory administrated rebate. AIRAID’s UPP Policy is still in effect. Please refer to AIRAID - The Performance Intake Company for complete UPP criteria.

Click and PRINT!!

Fits:

INFINITI QX56 2004-2010 V8 5.6L

NISSAN ARMADA 2005-2013 V8 5.6L

NISSAN TITAN 2004-2013 V8 5.6L

CA Carb Approved #D-609-7

Use the links below to purchase: No Coupon Codes Needed!!

---------->AirAid #520-284 Oil Intake System<----------

---------->AirAid #521-284 Dry Intake System<----------

#10 ·
Because you need to wait till the sale goes on, so that way you can send your reciept to AirAid. Then they will mail you $50 when you complete the form. And Yes they do send you $50 cash

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#15 ·
lol I am glad the thread title is catching you attention!!

Nissan Titan / Armada Airaid MXP Options:

Red SynthaFlow Oiled Filter - PN 520-284
Red SynthaMax Dry Filter - PN 521-284
Black SynthaMax Dry Filter - PN 522-284
Blue SynthaMax Dry Filter - PN 523-284

Airaid PreFilter - PN 799-472

Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer - PN 520-538

Want to place an order??
Click the links above!
By Phone - 702-979-1577
By Email - sales@tapautoparts.com
By Private Message

Note: While you may find a lower advertised price from another dealer or on Amazon, the rebate will only qualify if purchased form an authorized dealer at the ULL price. TAP is here to answer any questions you may have

#16 ·
Thank you ALL for your orders! All of them have been processed and awaiting tracking numbers we will update your orders with tracking numbers when we get them.

Anyone else who would like an AirAid MXP intake system please don't hesitate to order in confidence that TAP Auto Parts will take care of you!!

#supportsmallbiz

#21 ·
Just ordered mine in blue. Can't wait to receive mine so I can install. Hope if will make my truck sound like more of a beast with my metal mulisha exhaust. Hope I'm not in the boat with the bad fuel mileage.

Reactions: LVTAP
#30 ·
#34 ·
Just received my intake today. Installed in about 1/2 hour. All I can say is this thing sounds sweet. Need to get out for a long run to really know how it will perform. I get no annoying resonance that some have complained about. No we will have to see about any mileage gains. As always great service and kudos to TAP auto. Keep up the great work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.