Nissan Titan Forum banner

Need Help on Running Boards

5K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  miketan 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I recently purchase a 2011 Titan Crew Cab. It's stock and I plan to keep it that way but I am looking for some running boards. My Titan is Silver and I like the stock black running boards that Nissan offers. Any other suggestions for quality running boards for a non lifted truck. Would like to keep the splash guards on the T and the price under $400....thoughts?

#2 ·
I personally like the N-Fab and go rhino boards, even though I have the stock ones. Only thing about N-Fab that most people have been noticing is that their powder coat is god awful.

#3 · (Edited)
I would seek out a pair of used OEM boards and then refurbish them with some spray on bed liner. The end result is very, very nice....just a thought.

Sent On The Fly & From Behind The Wheel!

#5 ·
Yea go rhino dominators have to be my favorite.

#6 ·
Honestly, probably not but where their is a will there is a way. The power coat from n-fab sucks.

#7 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Pickup truck

Here's the Nissan ones, as stated by pickle, sprayed with bedliner black. I think they look awesome, easy 1 day project.

i didn't like the grey at all,

#10 ·
Got my Go Rhino D2's off ebay NIB/shipped for $325.

Reactions: Pickle-Smooch
#12 ·
They do touch the splash guard up front, but no issues or rubbing noises, splash guards aren't compromised at all.

#15 ·
Edit.

#19 · (Edited)
I was in the same dilemma as you. I sort of liked the stock all black Nissan running boards, but I didn't like how they were rounded like logs on the edges. The current trucks (GM, Ford, Ram) have a more square design running board which look more aggressive and up to date. I also didn't like the simple rounded tube style running boards which curve in at the ends because they look rather derivative IMO and very old fashioned.

What did I eventually decide to get? I purchased this brand all black aluminum running board. They have a nice wide step area with thick rubber strips running down the length on the top. They have the style, appearance and quality I was looking for and were very simple to install as well.

http://www.truckgeardirect.com/?ITEMID=BN-8104E

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.