Nissan Titan Forum banner

What did you learn about your Titan?

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  disc golfing 
#1 ·
I just learned 2 things today that I didn't know my Titan could do.

1. If you have the sunroof open, the rear window down, and lots of debris in your pickup(like dead dry leaves), they will eventually all end up in your cabin. ::crying::

2. If you have the tailgate down, the backup camera shows your hitch very well. Might be something I try next time I hook up the boat.

#2 ·
haha that first point. so true. if any windows are open and you open that rear window, it sucks.

#3 ·
Going slowly down a long, rough dirt road I had the transmission in 1st gear. I then turned on the A/C. The engine RPM started acting funny, like I was goosing the accelerator, letting go, goosing the accelerator, letting go. I turned off the A/C and it stopped doing that. Strange.

#5 ·
Not something I learned today but if you're outside of your truck (or inside but that's no fun) you can hold the unlock button on your key fob and the windows will roll down. But there's no way to roll them up like this...

#16 ·
I am not sure. but romping on the dunes in 4x4 with the sunroof open is a,,,, No no.

Attachments

#12 ·
I learned that I bought the titan to get out of sinking money, or as much money, into modding a vehicle. Turns out I want to modify it more than my old Si. I also attribute some of that urge to TT!!

#13 · (Edited)
I learned the window roll down with the fob by accident about 2 years ago.

You can roll the windows up by turning the key to the counterclockwise in the door and holding it there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: TA CC TX
#15 ·
I learned that drafting on the highway with a lifted Titan can save you 3-4 mpg on the long haul. We just drove from the Puget Sound area to Long island,NY... And then to. Miami, Fl, then back to Seattle area. With the cap on and loaded to the max, with a good head wind I was down to 10mpg .un drafting going across South Dakota which was flat. Drafting though on the flat area I was up at 14mpg but still with a head wind. No headwind I would go from 13mpg un drafted to about 16.8 mpg drafting... It doesn't help having the Big tow gears either lol... LOVE THESE TRUCKS.

#17 ·
Well today I learned that if you hold the lock and unlock buttons on your key fob at the same time for ~2 seconds it disables your horn when trying to use your key fob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.