Nissan Titan Forum banner

One of those days

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  techwill64 
#1 ·
Since my wife's murano won't fit 3 car seats in the rear she had to take my titan today. She went through the drive through at the bank and well... Not the news I wanted on a friday

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
First time my wife drove my truck she didn't even make it out of the drive way, she ran the mail box all the way down the passenger side leaving a nice grove in the body, and to think women's insurance cost less then males.

Reactions: Beast Mode
#11 ·
wow i'm sorry to hear that bud. I know the feeling. I'm very selective with who i let drive my vehicles too.

This was back in 2007, had a new MB CL65 (yea, the v12 bi turbo beast). I finally got the car after waiting 6 months. Had it for 3 weeks, still had paper plates and a girl i was dating cracked a wheel. We went to dinner, turned into bar hopping and i drank way more than i should. She insisted on driving and i agreed (DUI are not worth it). Needless to say, she miscalculated the turn and ended up running over the center curb going and a decent speed. Was i pissed? hell yea...but at the end of the day it's just a car.

In your situation, it's your wife. She made a mistake and i'm sure she feels awful. It his horrible but let her spoil you for the weekend. :) insurance will repair that for you.

#14 ·
My wife does well with mine.. but i don't let her take it off road. She seems to think that a nissan emblem equals wings. At least with both her frontiers she had a habit of serious air.
I know the feeling as well. It's heartbreaking.. when my son was 12 and was teaching him the basics, he cut a gate too hard and did about the same thing to my ram... and i'd had it for only about 4 months at the time.
he ran and hid.. I had to find him and explain i didn't blame him because i was the one who had him pull it in the driveway.
Stuff happens. If all vehicles stayed pristine, there'd be no market for new ones.

#16 ·
i will admit though, when that bobtail driver shredded the passenger side of my T on I-70 in 2012... I was outright homicidal....:devil:

#21 ·
My wife hates my truck and refuses to drive it........feeling blessed.

Could habe been worse. Storage dor a light are good. Its probably not to bad to repair that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.