Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeler: 2015 East Coast Regional Meet in the Northeast hosted by MVP Titans

14K views 163 replies 28 participants last post by  Blackbeauty 
#1 ·
With the end of summer closing in and the onset of the holiday season in the not to distant future I thought it might be nice to see if I can gain some traction for next year's Regional Meet. The Event would be based on attendance at the Carlisle All Truck Nationals in August 7-9 or one of the other events based in that area during that time period.

For the last few years Kronos1965 has put together some really great meets down south. We discussed bringing it back to the north for a change in scenery and so I don't have to hear Blackbeauty complain about "how much better my gas mileage is even with wheels, dude." We haven't really hosted a large meet up this way since 2007 which also happened to be the first meet I attended with a very dirty truck. In fact it was dirty Titanblue asked me what kind of detailing products I avoided.

For the local guys in the MVP area you've probably seen this thread: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/nor...mvp-return-carlisle-2015-a-3.html#post5197074 I plan to be at the truck nationals next year no matter what happens with the regional meets since it's a great event close to home. What I'd like to do is have a few more Titans on the show field. This year we managed to have 12 and Ed from Carlisle enjoyed having us there and offered us more room. I told Ed that I'd love to have the problem next year, this is where you come in:

Are you willing to drive up for a 3 day meet?

The base event would be the Carlisle All Truck Nationals which can keep you busy enough but we can also do a few other things, dinners, cruises, detail clinics, and what I do best: lay on my back and mod your truck!

I did some scouting and know which hotels to avoid, right Ron?

What I need for now is a list of interested people so I can begin to get a head count. What I'd like to avoid is having a competing meet in the region which would drop attendance. The more guys I can get signed up and interested early on the better I can market the event to sponsors which means free swag for your truck. So bring it on, how busy can you guys make me for the next 12 months?

I'd love to come up to the northeast for a regional meet:

1.) DeadRiver

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm in also!

1.) DeadRiver
2.) Beast Mode
3.) PaPro4x

#4 ·
Hard to plan that far out, but I think I'll make this one.

#7 ·
:lol: I need to meet you. My wife thinks I'm crazy sitting here laughing.

#6 ·
Shoot that's a nice 6-7 hour drive from me. Not bad!

I'd be in if I can get the time off. Can't put in a request beyond 3 months out...

Bump it up in the spring .

Reactions: DeadRiver
#8 ·
1.) DeadRiver
2.) Beast Mode
3.) PaPro4x
4.)Scdude37 depending on the time of year but would love to make it back up that way

#9 ·
We discussed bringing it back to the north for a change in scenery and so I don't have to hear Blackbeauty complain about "how much better my gas mileage is even with wheels, dude." We haven't really hosted a large meet up this way since 2007 which also happened to be the first meet I attended with a very dirty truck. In fact it was dirty Titanblue asked me what kind of detailing products I avoided.

and what I do best: lay on my back and mod your truck!

I did some scouting and know which hotels to avoid, right Ron?
DeadRiver is right... He sure is good at installing parts on our trucks. He helped put on my grounding kit and it hasn't even fallen off yet! It's been like five months! That's a record! :bangit:

Also we (the MVP guys... and by that I mean mostly Tim and Ron, I was smart enough to stay somewhere else) have done extensive research in the Carslile region and determined that the Howard Johnson is not a suitable hotel lol although it's proximity to the waffle house is very desirable. :dunno:

:lol: I need to meet you. My wife thinks I'm crazy sitting here laughing.
Ahaha, Brick, you'll love Nate. He's good people. Always a great time with him... plus he's got a cool truck. lol :rollingey

I'll be there folks along with the old man, he liked you guys so much he wants to come back! Cheers! :idhit::cheers::cheers:

1.) DeadRiver
2.) Beast Mode
3.) PaPro4x
4.)Scdude37 depending on the time of year but would love to make it back up that way
5.) Andys04Titan :redblob"
6.) Andys04Titan's old man.

#17 ·
DeadRiver is right... He sure is good at installing parts on our trucks. He helped put on my grounding kit and it hasn't even fallen off yet! It's been like five months! That's a record! :bangit:

Also we (the MVP guys... and by that I mean mostly Tim and Ron, I was smart enough to stay somewhere else) have done extensive research in the Carslile region and determined that the Howard Johnson is not a suitable hotel lol although it's proximity to the waffle house is very desirable. :dunno:

when does the old man start on his audio install :rofl:

Ahaha, Brick, you'll love Nate. He's good people. Always a great time with him... plus he's got a cool truck. lol :rollingey

I'll be there folks along with the old man, he liked you guys so much he wants to come back! Cheers! :idhit::cheers::cheers:

1.) DeadRiver
2.) Beast Mode
3.) PaPro4x
5.) Andys04Titan :redblob"
6.) Andys04Titan's old man.

when does the old man start on his audio install :rofl:

#10 ·
For the record, I didn't recommend the Ho(rrible)Jo, I just got us a reduced rate. I'm in.

1) DeadRiver
2) Beast Mode
3) PaPro4x
4)Scdude37
5) Andys04Titan
6) Andys04Titan's old man
7) Bradblue

#28 ·
Stickers add horsepower... but in this case... horsesarse.... :rofl:

#30 ·
1) DeadRiver
2) Beast Mode
3) PaPro4x
4)Scdude37
5) Andys04Titan
7) Bradblue
8) houtzy53
9) Blackbeauty
10) Brenttheviking

I live pretty close so it won't be a long drive for me!

#31 ·
Once your names on the list... we expect ya to show...

Living close just means that we can "drop on by" when you don't show up... Lol

Just bustin balls

#32 ·
Wish i could be there, but I have a dance off, I have to be in.

#38 ·
And hot women in vendor booths and driving golf carts. And gender ambiguous stickers - don't forget those.

#45 ·
I think the funnest part may have been walking around the swap meet... after 6 beers :rofl:
These two posts pretty much highlight the MVP/TT Carlisle experience.

From 8am-5pm I never stopped laughing. You guys don't want to miss this Meet!

#40 ·
Someone put me on the list please. :cheers:

#41 ·
Boom

1) DeadRiver
2) Beast Mode
3) PaPro4x
4)Scdude37
5) Andys04Titan
7) Bradblue
8) houtzy53
9) Blackbeauty
10) Brenttheviking
11) Layer1
12) Ron O'Malley

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#47 ·
If it's between semesters I would love to come up and add a trip to NY to see the family. Just have to wait til you pick a hard date and the summer schedule is put out.

#51 ·
I should be able to come since thats a slow month in grain industry!! Hopefully I'm still close by that time!!! Sounds like a lot of fun and love to see burnouts and bikini contest!
If you guys can tell some other Titan drivers and bring them along that would be great.

Kronos1965 has done a wonderful job hosting the Gaitlinburg meets these last two years and we'd like to do as nice a job up North.

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.