Nissan Titan Forum banner

New LED off road lights in the grill!

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Rammpage 
#1 ·
38 bucks for the pair on Amazon. Waterproof. They replaced my round 6 inch halogens. Love the light scatter. I do wish they filled the space more.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have those as well. Not as bright as I thought, but I like em.

Reactions: El Mamito USMC
#3 ·
Whats the link or info to look them up? Kind of want a set for tow lights when backing down the ramp. I have 2 7' bars in my lower grill, I still feel the same way. But good job

#8 ·
A 20" LED bar fits nicely in that space.

#12 ·
Thanks, Ill try to post mine with the two 7's. They light up better then my hide in my heads

#17 ·
Could u take some pics at night and post them up? id love to see what they look like! im going to order 3 round LED's for behind the 1 piece grille that just got delivered to my house! (im excited and cant wait to get home!) i also have the LED Pods in my fog lights, and yesterday my 20" light bar came in for my lower grill... i was thinking of doing a bull bar to mount it on but at the same time, im that guy who always tells people not to do it because of the damage it causes if someone hits it... i may just cut the plastic insert to mount the bar flush on the inside... im going to post tons of pics once its all done (ill put it in the new thread that was started about lighting projects)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.