Nissan Titan Forum banner

Rancho level kit

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Bob MacKnight 
#1 ·
So I decide to buy the RS9000 rancho leveling kit. And going to replace the rear shocks also. with the RS9000. On my 2011 titan.. Getting tired of my pass seat shacking all over the place.. I would put the 6 INCH lift on it. But I ran out of money..

Any feedback on this would be great.. And is anyone having bad luck with these shocks..

#3 ·
Yeah, shocks aren't going to fix that problem one bit.

#5 ·
It the fold flat design of the passenger seat that makes it shake, but oem shock/suts are not the best. I switched mine out a t about 10k miles to Bilsteins.

#7 ·
I get alot of bed movement that I can see in the rearview outside mirror when driving. Can the bed bolts be visually inspected or do I need to get a torque wrench on them?

To the OP: I've heard the RS9000 is a tough shock but tends to give a stiff ride. If you like a firm ride you will like the RS9000. People hauling/towing heavy loads like it. But this info is from the Jeep/SUV people that I've talked with. I don't know about it specifically on the Titan.

#8 ·
If anything the shake is going to get worse using Rancho shocks because they are junk. Bilstien 5100's are a 10x better product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.