Nissan Titan Forum banner

Anyone been in contact with PRG lately?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  wildcats09 
#1 ·
Hi, I bought and payed for a set of $1200 sway away coil overs from prg three weeks ago and I haven't heard a word from anyone about it. I've emailed Greg countless times and haven't had a single reply. The money came off my credit card so someone must have accepted the funds. Just wondering if anyone knows something about this. People on here praise Greg time and time again so I'm kind of surprised to be in this situation. Thanks

#2 ·
He orders the shocks from sway-away and they custom valve them to gregs specs. I believe they even say in the description that they take a little while to get because of the special order from the shock manufacture. Like 3 weeks or so.

Reactions: agnostic x
#4 ·
So what are you concerned about? What answer do you seek from greg?

#5 ·
I think it's just the fact that he's been praised for his customer service, yet has not responded in anyway as far as I can tell. I mean if I spent $1200 on something and waited 3 weeks and got no product and no response from the seller I would probably be concerned too. I think he may just be asking if Greg has a reason for his absence that anyone knows of or if he should have a reason to be concerned.

Reactions: agnostic x
#6 ·
Did you try a method other than email? Trying calling him: (530) 268-2009

He gets busy and can't always respond to emails. I know it's difficult for some of you younger guys to wrap your head around what a phone actually is, but it usually yields better results.

#8 · (Edited)
Haha! I'll start off with saying I'm a big Greg fan for his knowledge and products and for making parts for Nissan when no one else was.

In regards to his customer service, man is a one man shop and tries to do a lot by himself. I recently purchased Extended travel Radflos, UCA and end links and went through the same thing. The funds were deducted and 1.5 months later I had nothing. I called several times to just get a status with no response. When that didn't work I tried email and eventually called Radflo to see what was up. Almost shortly after that, I received a very apologetic call and I wasn't mad, just wanted to know if he skipped down lol. With that said, Radflo was on back order and Greg has to try to explain to the customer why their products are late and he actually steered me away from the Sways because of their long lead time, longer than Radflo. After we spoke, he made it up to me by giving me taller top hats for the shocks for free and all was well. I would recommend him and buy again knowing it might take longer than expected to get my stuff. He's a good guy, just gets caught with supplier delays that are out of his control. Try a smoke signal if all else fails.:devil:

#7 ·
Communication has always been the weak spot at PRG. It's a small operation and he is hands on with trucks and creating "custom" stuff. He always comes through. Phoning is about the only way to get him. Last time I called (Feb '13), I got him after 2 rings and was shocked it was him!

#9 ·
It's a relief to hear this stuff. Thanks for the replys. I'm not really upset I'm just not used to paying for something especially $1200 and not receiving any type of follow up whatsoever. I am guilty of not calling though so I suppose I'm slightly to blame also.

#10 ·
Yea so far a great guy to use. Takes a bit to get a hold of but just keep calling every so often. I ordered a set of 5125's back in July and never installed and last week decided I was gunna change up lift and he said I could switch out for 6125's which are longer. I just had to pay to ship to him and pay shipping back. Well I shipped back and then call when showed delivery Nd he finally answered, I then ordered C30's and knocked off 20.00 for those and 10.00 off my DS spacer and threw the replacement shocks in with that order and didn't charge me for the shipping. Great company!

#11 ·
Same story here, i ordered external resi radflos and 7 weeks later nothing, and i talked him every two weeks and it was the same story that just waiting on radflo to build them, he offered my money back and i said thats fine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.