Nissan Titan Forum banner

Traction Bars

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  tetomatyeop 
#1 ·
Do traction bars vary depending on the size lift you have?? If so how does one determine which one I need??

#2 ·
I don't believe they vary, but I could be wrong. They are adjustable, and while the instructions specify a mounting point, you could modify and change the mounting point a bit if your lift was very high. That being said, I can't imagine it being much different at anything under 5 inches.

#5 ·
I'm very interested to see your truck once you're done if that's truly a limit for you. 6 inches is a lot, definitely too much for me.

#4 ·
I would say it doesn't matter. I have the PRG off-road bars which would fit on a lifted or non-lifted truck. Basically, you attach the forward attachment bracket to a different part of the frame depending on the distance from your axle to the frame. With a lifted truck, the forward bracket would be mounted closer to the axle, and a non-lifted the forward bracket would be a little farther from the axle.

#8 ·
It looks like getting into your cab involves ascending to low orbit :big_grin:

Sweet truck!

Reactions: mikemizell
#7 ·
UpRev
8" CST suspension lift
3" Body lift - PA
37" tires - Toyo
Bilstein shocks- rear 6125
Bed bar
Airraid CAI
Limo tint
Bushwacker fender flares painted
Anthem wheels 20x12 -44 offset
Cajun pipe
Anthem Spare rim
Spare tire stand
Borla 40944
JBA headers
Fox coilovers
PRG deaver C-30
PRG Drive Shaft spacer
PRG Uca's
PRG spacers
Train horn
AMP steps
HID lights all around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.