Nissan Titan Forum banner

Added the Factory Navigation look

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Myermat1 
#1 ·
I had my 7" Garmin Nav mounted to the top of the factory bezel as shown in the first pic, which worked just fine. Then after seeing a post by SMON where he added his aftermarket Nav to the factory Nav bezel I had to do that as well. Shown in second pic. It turned out really good and I appreciate SMON for documenting his work to make it easier for me and others!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome job man! Glad I could help.

Reactions: agnostic x
#5 ·
That's better than OEM! Something I've always wanted to do but retain the OEM stereo and Rockford faceplate. Sadly, on the '04-07 the bezel is differrent.

#11 ·
Again.. How much was the bezel?:

A little over $200

Curious.. Im sure you hardwired the GPS for power, but how do you turn it on and off? Most systems have the power button on the back or side? :

Yes my on/off switch is located on the rear. I added a on/off switch (in the power line) and put it in where one of the blank plugs are by my heated seat switches. On mine (and probably other brands), without a switch it would come on when you turn the ignition on and when you turn the ignition off it realizes it has lost power and turns off in 15 seconds. I added the switch so that if the switch is in the off position the GPS will not come on until you turn the switch on (even if the ignition is on). And then when you turn the switch off, once again, it realizes it has lost power and turns itself off in around 15 seconds. Hope this is not to confusing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.