Nissan Titan Forum banner

White Titan Black Rims

13K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  breault333@gmail.com 
#1 ·
Let's see some pics. I'll post some of mine if interested. I was looking at trucks and I think one of the best all time color schemes is the white truck with black wheels

Insain Fabrication made my bumper

#2 ·
Well don't mind if I do... ;)

Attachments

#3 ·
Sick, love the white letters facing out too

#4 ·
Thanks man. Yea I thought it would be a nice accent. I've been trying to think of a way to add just a little white accent to my rims but idk what I want to do yet. I may do the lugs or something idk. Im getting my front bumper color matched for christmas as well as getting my grille painted black chrome. I'm also gonna DIY my tail lights with VHT.

#6 ·
That is sweet
Love the stance
Here's my white Titan with black rims
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

#14 ·
#8 ·
These are the rhino dominator two
I took the step pads in and had them line-x sprayed
It's a nice touch
Just took off the front mud flaps
Not sure if I should remove the rear flaps. Would hate to throw rocks up on all the audis around here ;-)

#9 ·
Whose truck is this?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

#10 ·
18x9 +10 american outlaw deputy.. I was hoping they would have a larger lip.. It was kinda hard to find installed pics of them.. Tires are OEM size still.

Attachments

#11 ·
Sweet
King cab is nice looking
Plasti-dip accents?

#12 ·
Need some black headlights.. I've got a plan for my front and rear bumper. I want them matching white, I'm going to visit a vinyl wrap shop and see how close they can get to the blizzard. That way the factory chrome is still there if the next owner would prefer chrome bumpers.

Attachments

#13 ·
Yeah plasti dip. Been on about a year. Its held up well with my daily intrestate commute.

#16 ·
Let's see what you mean

#17 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive exterior

This bumper????? ;-)
Thanks

#25 ·
#19 ·
Nope, nothing sounds better than a white Titan with black rims

#20 ·
I would never spend money on black wheels, since it's so hard to see the detail. At least with dark gray you can see the rims better, and everyone else has black wheels anyway.

#21 ·
Oh

#23 ·
Would love to see it

#27 ·
Can't even tell what wheels those are from a short distance. That is why dark gray is best.

#28 ·
Obviously my car is silver, but even a white Z would not look this good with black wheels.

#29 ·
Are those the same color as the 2013 2014 Titan stock rims?

#30 ·
Bad *** Z by the way
How fast have you gotten it?

#31 ·
Thanks for the compliment!...it's been to 147, limited at 155. In 5 years I've never felt the need to go there lol.

Let me make myself clear on this topic though. I have nothing at all against black wheels, and I really like the look. I just feel that if my Z wheels were black they would be harder to see. The gray matches the silver nicely anyway.

The color in that pic is the original paint on factory Ray's wheels from an 07 Nismo Z. I bought them dirt cheap, and in this old pic they are all scratched to hell. Since then I've had them powder coated in a gray that is a bit lighter, but very close. I couldn't find anything closer in a "stock" color.

As for a white Titan with Dark gray wheels, I can't find one with anything but stock wheels online. My Titan also has Dark gray steelies on it, but it's red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.