Nissan Titan Forum banner

2015 East Coast Regional Meet in the Northeast hosted by MVP Titans

23K views 254 replies 24 participants last post by  Ron O`Malley 
#1 · (Edited)
It's time to invite you to the East Coast Titan Meet held @ the Carlisle All Truck Nationals in August 7-9, 2015 hosted by MVP Titans.

What are the Carlisle All Truck Nationals? Here is some information on the event itself: Carlisle Truck Nationals - Lifted, Lowered, 4x4, Mini-Trucks, Classic Trucks, Big Rigs, Monster Trucks, Original Parts, Aftermarket Parts

Here are some photos I've taken at the event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/phiz_photo/sets/72157606680850473/

It's basically a 3 day long truck show which you can enter and leave as many times as you'd like. We opt to do the non-judged show field which allows us to park in the venue. There are a ton of trucks of all shape and sizes, a swap meet, burn out and bikini contests, and more than I can list.

What is MVP Titans? Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania based Titans that meet on a regular basis to perform mods, hang out, and drink beer (or soda, or stuff that goes with soda). Kronos1965 has done a wonderful job of hosting the meets in the south and we'd like to do the same.

Hotel:

This place seems to have what we need. I'll make contact and post info about group rates and more.

So what do you have to do? All you have to do is sign up below that you're interested and if you're ready to book get your gate and go pass. How do I do that? You click here: 2015 Carlisle Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Fun Field and tell them you're with MVP Titans or Titantalk.com. You'll probably speak with Ed Scholly and he knows us well.

I have copied the sign up sheet from our feeler thread. We'd love to see you there! Copy and add your name to the list below:

1) DeadRiver
2) Beast Mode
3) PaPro4x
4) Scdude37
5) Andys04Titan
6) Andys04Titan's old man
7) Bradblue
8) houtzy53
9) Blackbeauty
10) Brenttheviking
11) Layer1
12) Ron O'Malley
13) Puckstoper9
14.) Daytona Coupe
15) KC4xSV
16) TitanBlue
17) trckwsh01
18)punch-out

See less See more
#6 ·
I tried to start my own burnout contest....

It didn't work.... idk why? The one time I actually want to show off I make a fool of myself.

ANYWAYS... SUBSCRIBED!

#11 ·
This is shaping up to be the best Carlisle Truck Meet since 2007!

Somebody who shall remain nameless once wrote:

"A hotel farther away from the chaos will allow you to assemble and roll into the show at the same time while enjoying the trip there."

I think they failed to understand that MVP is the chaos!

Roadway Inn is going to be a great place to stay. Good job Deadriver.

I will get another thread up for the Feb 21st Fuddrucker's Lunch Meet. Look for it sometime Saturday.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming: Carlisle All Truck Nationals

Reactions: DeadRiver
#13 ·
Some thoughts on schedule:

I will arrive on Friday in the AM and pull into the Carlisle All Truck Nationals. The gates open at 7am and close at 6 pm. I should have a gate n go pass mailed so I can skip the registration line. I will probably help Ron hang up the meet banners/sponsor banners and get our tent area set up. I'm not sure if we will have to remove items daily so they don't walk. After the meet we can have a group dinner or simply head to the hotel, check in, and relax for Saturday. Please share your thoughts on that.

Saturday: gates open again at 7. We can meet for breakfast and cruise to the meet as a group and really show our presence. I'd love to roll through the gates with as many trucks as possible. There is a Waffle House and a Bob Evans, the Bob Evans being able to host more of a group. I figure we can eat in the venue that day or have a BBQ, some of the attendees are quite good behind the grill but I won't volunteer you. :) Carlisle has a pretty extensive list of events through the day to check out as well. Anyone signing up for the burn out contest? Gates close again at 6 pm and once again the potential for a cruise to a dinner establishment exists. I need to pre-plan for this however. A few of us went out to eat at the last meet and the crowds were large.

Sunday: Things seem to break down on Sunday and a lot of people roll out by noon. Last time it ended up raining on Sunday so we ate breakfast and headed out.

I managed to find a few gun ranges in the area if anyone wants to check that out, I can plan accordingly.

#20 ·
Really excited for this guys.

Deadriver I would like to offer my services for setup and any other grunt work that might be needed during the course of the weekend.

Bringing grilles, utensils, tables. Whatever is needed I'm in.

Autoguide crashes so hard it makes my head spin.

Reactions: Ron O`Malley
#24 ·
I have a question, not that it's a very important one but....who is that beautiful blonde in the sig above me? I see here pic in several peoples sig and have no clue who that lady is. ???

#33 ·
Didn't think I would originally be able to make this meet but, it's looking more promising now. New year, new Titan, new adventures. Should know February 1st.

Reactions: DeadRiver
#36 ·
just as a feeler...

my wife wants me to take her back to delaware this summer. i like the beach house and all but its just the beach. was thinking this meet might make my trek from texas to there a bit more enjoyable, but got to know, is this meet wife & kid friendly?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.