Nissan Titan Forum banner

2015 Truck pull season is upon us! Venom will be ready!

4K views 48 replies 16 participants last post by  Thunderhawk 
#1 ·
To all the members who follow me and my racing career i will be attending my first truck pull on May 2nd. I will do my best to keep Venom on top. Very excited to see what happens this season! New trucks to compete against making crazy power with 6-7 speed transmissions. Will not be easy!
follow my progress on my website
Home
and Videos on my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeD1lR9GGqfU7D4Fkv5yVJQ

Subscribe to help and i will keep everyone posted !

See less See more
#2 ·
Best of luck man, keep us updated.

Did you just switch back to the OEM coils? or did you find another aftermarket set that wasn't junk?

#11 ·
Damn it! Wish I wasn't working this weekend. My son would love to go to the VT event!

Reactions: gonfishin
#12 ·
So we had an amazing weekend! Venom took 1st place in both 5800 and 6800 street classes! We also took a 2nd place in 5800 mod class against the purpose built pull trucks! Very proud of how venom performed! year after year of abuse!
Vids are up on youtube!
Thanks for all the support.
My next pull is Saturday the 9th! Ready to rock!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeD1lR9GGqfU7D4Fkv5yVJQ

#13 ·
Great run, Bud! Also, what a great start to the 2015 season!

#17 ·
Sorry everyone been super busy!
Last saturday we headed to Lyndonville VT for their annual 4th of July pull.

We entered the 6800 class and took first place!!!
Had an amazing time and met some great people! Our next pull is this weekend in Argyle NY. Its a double pull. we pull there in the morning then western NY in the afternoon! Double pull day! This is a first!! Super excited.

#21 ·
Ok so the Saturday pulls went great! We took a 1st place in Argyle and drove 3 hours west to Afton where we took a 2nd and 4th!! Overall had a great weekend of pulling and once again turned some heads!! I pulled into Afton and the guy said " you are going to try and pull that! " lmao! Home

#23 ·
You rock! Represent Titans and upstate NY!

#25 ·
Congrats Walt
Your not running the borla anymore are you?

#27 ·
Well i am proud to report that Team Venom did it again!! We entered four classes ( The max allowed ) in Johnson VT and won all 4!!!
5800 1st
5800 modified 1st
6200 1st
6200 Modified 1st
Can NOT thank Randy Baker and All my sponsors,Family and friends / supporters enough! We are off to a great points race!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.