Nissan Titan Forum banner

ruffino wheels

2K views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  Jminor 
#1 ·
I'm looking at running the helix wheels in a 20x9 with 20mm offset and using the ko2's in a 275/60/20 on my pro4 with 5100's on it.. Anyone running that setup or even those tires? I loved my old bf's hoping these are even better!!

#2 ·
there are a few of us running the KO2s here, I think maybe even 1 or 2 in that same size, or similar. My KO2s are on 35s, so a little bigger, but great ride, on and off road, really recommend them

#4 ·
That's about all the larger I would go on a basic leveled pro4. Maybe wider, but not taller. That's roughly a 33" tire. 32.9" to be exact.

#7 ·
285 by what? 285 is width. That's roughly a 11" and some change wide.

#11 ·
I get that. It's really close to factory size, you're leveled. It should be fine. Do you want it to not be fine? :lol:

#14 ·
It's all about what YOU want. Some times going the cheap route is the poor route.

#17 ·
Update:
My options are 275/60/20 or 285/55/20, if I opt for the 275/60 it is $500 less as he got stuck with a set he wants to sell, I know cheaper isn't necessarily better (papro4x lol) but is there a substantial visual difference between the 2?

#18 ·
Update:
My options are 275/60/20 or 285/55/20, if I opt for the 275/60 it is $500 less as he got stuck with a set he wants to sell, I know cheaper isn't necessarily better (papro4x lol) but is there a substantial visual difference between the 2?
I didn't know I was funny.

I listed both sizes previously. You decide. I've never run either tire. And tire opinions on what's good and what's not typically are biased.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.