Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan General Discussion General Discussion about the Nissan Titan.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Exclamation Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan

Love to see what people drove before the almighty Titan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I didn't choose the Titan, it chose me !

Last edited by jesselivengood; 12-28-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:52 PM

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Re: Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan

this

Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-02-2017 at 04:13 PM.
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

that was mine, supercharged ls vtec, jackson racing SC, 50 punch bore, Polished crank ,Polished heads, Stage 3 Cams , HP sealed power mains, arp rod bolts/studs ,4-2 dual SP exhaust ,msd 6al, and alot of other stuff Blew a quarter sized hole in piston 2, tore the head off and sold it and the sc, towed the shell to nissan and got 1k for it. LOL .
Attached Thumbnails
Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-194391_200272456662847_487004_o-2-.jpg  

Last edited by jesselivengood; 12-28-2016 at 06:55 PM.
post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
this
Oh wow, that looked mean

Thats so funny our rides were about the same color tho haha.

Last edited by jesselivengood; 12-28-2016 at 07:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jesselivengood For This Useful Post:
Pale Rider (12-28-2016)
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselivengood View Post
Oh wow, that looked mean
I do miss it...

a cool pic from an earlier life with a Toytec Ultimate 3" kit

Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-02-2017 at 04:13 PM.
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 07:30 PM
BWV

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I LOVED my Sequoia.

2002... bought it used with 88k on it, drove it very happily for 8 years to 144k 'til it started to rust.

It never let me down once, and while I meticulously maintained it, I admittedly abused it.

I never owned anything so comfortable to drive yet so rugged.

Attached Thumbnails
Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-sequoia.jpg   Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-sequoia2.jpg  

"No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." Albert Einstein

Last edited by BWV; 12-30-2016 at 05:12 PM.
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWV View Post
I LOVED my Sequoia.

2002... bought it used with 88k on it, drove it very happily for 8 years to 144k 'til it started to rust.

It never let me down once, and while I meticulously maintained it, I admittedly abused it.

I never owned anything so comfortable to drive yet so rugged.
One of my friends have one I think same year. He beats the living out of it and it still ticks, 230k.

The Following User Says Thank You to jesselivengood For This Useful Post:
BWV (12-28-2016)
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 07:59 PM
BWV

Garage

I've used it as a building materials hauler, moving van, tree tipper, mobile home re-positioner, snowmobile, mud buggy, tractor toter, recovery vehicle, team transport... the list goes on... and never blinked at taking it on 2000 mile trips.

"No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." Albert Einstein

The Following User Says Thank You to BWV For This Useful Post:
jesselivengood (12-28-2016)
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 09:13 PM

Garage
2004 Silverado, was a great truck but was only 2wd and didn't have enough towing power
Attached Thumbnails
Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-fb_img_1482988331454_1482988369050.jpg  
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 06:35 AM

Garage
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

2010 Frontier SE, KC, 4WD 6-speed. Loved it, but not so much the 6-speed in Dallas commute traffic, after a job relo to this area from Syracuse. Great truck. Convinced me to look at the Titan.

Excuse I used for getting the Titan, tongue in cheek, was the Frontier needed tires at about 60 kmi. I was pretty noisy about that with the wife (should have known better after more than 30 years of marriage). Anyway, picked up the new '14 Titan Pro4X on a Monday (June '14). Two days later one of my co-workers stopped by and asked if I knew I had a nail in the front right tire. Wait, what? Truck had less than 200 miles on it. Wife said, "karma."

So, since it looked like it might be repairable, went to the tire shop... no go. Then, they said that tire (BFG Rugged Trail T/A) was discontinued, and none of their warehouses had any. What? It's a brand new truck. What did Nissan do? Great. Called the dealer to see if they might have new take-offs. No. Called TireRack, and fortunately they had one which I had dropped shipped to the tire shop, who were great about the whole thing. Yep. Karma.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-img_0203_r.jpg  

2014 PRO-4X
UpRev

Last edited by dreep; 12-29-2016 at 06:42 AM.
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 08:13 AM

Not my actual picture, but this is what I had. Biggest POS ever and one of the reasons I'll never buy Chevy. In the end the stereo was worth more than the car itself.

Was looking at Frontiers because I liked the size of the Blazer, went to the lot and my '08 KC Pro4X Titan was the last one sitting there. Stopped looking at Frontiers and brought the Titan home the next day.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan-2nd-chevrolet-s10-blazer-2door.jpg  

2008 PRO-4X KC
Looks and Sound: No chrome, Leveled, Black Rhino Sidewinder 18x9's, 275/70/R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, OEM modded headlights, RF system+Two Kicker Comp 12's, LED lights inside and out, Defiant light bar, 32" curved LED bar, amber pods
Performance: AirAid MXP, UpRev, JBA LT Headers, Cajun B Pipes, JBA catback, Dirt King UCA's, Bilstein 5100's
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 05:57 PM

Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan

Oh man my Car before my CC Titan was my KC Titan aka "Big Red" and before that was my fair-lady Z aka "Ghost".... and before that was my "Night-hawk" Civic SI...

And before those idc lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96-Honda Civic SIR fully built-Sold
97-Acura Integra LS- Sold
04- Custom Civic SI- Sold
05-Monster Nissan 350Z-Sold
06-Nissan Titan-"Big Red" King Cab- Sold
(
)
06-Suzuki 600 Gsxr-Sold
06-Kawasaki Zx6r-636-Sold
10-Nissan Titan CC

Last edited by KappaSutra; 12-29-2016 at 06:00 PM.
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan4xpro View Post
2004 Silverado, was a great truck but was only 2wd and didn't have enough towing power
Yea, the SS was the only one that I liked, but didnt like replacing flywheels :/

post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWV View Post
I've used it as a building materials hauler, moving van, tree tipper, mobile home re-positioner, snowmobile, mud buggy, tractor toter, recovery vehicle, team transport... the list goes on... and never blinked at taking it on 2000 mile trips.
Thats awesome that you make the truck in titan a truck !

post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Talking Re: Pics Of The Last Vehicle Before The Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreep View Post
2010 Frontier SE, KC, 4WD 6-speed. Loved it, but not so much the 6-speed in Dallas commute traffic, after a job relo to this area from Syracuse. Great truck. Convinced me to look at the Titan.

Excuse I used for getting the Titan, tongue in cheek, was the Frontier needed tires at about 60 kmi. I was pretty noisy about that with the wife (should have known better after more than 30 years of marriage). Anyway, picked up the new '14 Titan Pro4X on a Monday (June '14). Two days later one of my co-workers stopped by and asked if I knew I had a nail in the front right tire. Wait, what? Truck had less than 200 miles on it. Wife said, "karma."

So, since it looked like it might be repairable, went to the tire shop... no go. Then, they said that tire (BFG Rugged Trail T/A) was discontinued, and none of their warehouses had any. What? It's a brand new truck. What did Nissan do? Great. Called the dealer to see if they might have new take-offs. No. Called TireRack, and fortunately they had one which I had dropped shipped to the tire shop, who were great about the whole thing. Yep. Karma.
Thats so funny Honey time to trade in the truck, it needs tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top