Nissan Titan Forum banner

My Titan build

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  BrandonVK56 
#1 ·
Hey guys, wanted to share the changes im currently making on the T. Been planning for a while how I want to set everything up and after many conversations with Greg at PRG and some other shops, things are starting.

I'm starting with the suspension and tires and after that will move on to some things for a little more performance, then finally onto the interior for better sound, etc.

For this round I have ordered the following:

Nitto Ridge Grapplers in a 305/70r17 size - Already installed
Max Trac 4 inch spindle with the longer brake lines for the front
Radflo 2.0 external reservoir rear shocks
C-10 Deavers
PRG Adjustable height shackles for the rear

Next round will be:

Icon coil overs up front
Air bumps for the front - as i'm gonna be using the stock LCA's for now

Right now im currently running Bilstein 5100's all the way around and while their ok, im looking for a little more performance when we go down south to Glamis and Pismo.

I have the Nitto's installed now and because I have no lift I had to remove the black air dam up front and trim a little around the pinch weld to give clearance until the lift comes in. The Ridge Grapplers are great so far. Extremely quiet tire considering how aggressive the tread is.

Will post some pictures when it finally stops raining enough to stand outside.

See less See more
#7 ·
Rear Radflo 2.0s came in today!

I decided since I'm gonna be tearing the front end down and partly the rear, now would be a good time to freshen up some things. So I bought all new Moog Ball joints upper and lower along with new tie rod ends.

For the rear, I bought new u joints and a new carrier support bearing for the driveshaft.

Next week I will be purchasing the PRG axle vent and a PRG diff cover.

I'm excited to see how well the truck is gonna be after I get everything installed. I have enough parts to make this a 2 day install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Quick update:

Got the front end all installed and tires back on. The spindles gave me a good amount of lift. Exactly what I wanted. Ball joints were a pain in the *** to change but everything is done. Just need to install the deavers and radlos for the rear.

#10 ·
Looks so sick!

#12 · (Edited)
looks SWEET! did you use those Derlin Spacers for the LCA's? BTW have fun with the Deaver install! i did!

#13 ·
Not yet. I tried messing with them but didn't have enough clearance to get the front ones in. Gonna just have my alignment guy through them in when I take it for a touch up next week. What's the easiest way to get the deavers in?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.