Nissan Titan Forum banner

new 4 wheel drive???

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Shane06fl 
#1 ·
im very seriously considering buying a 4x4 titan, kc, only problem is i cant find one in the world with the offroad package... do they make them?.... another question , do ya'll 4x4 owners actually take them offroad? or do you have the fear of scratching them? ..... this may be my determining point of whether or not i actually get one...

#3 ·
I have the off-road and I take it off road alot. Just driving to my house sometimes I need 4 wheel drive. I find it does great, once you get rid of the stock tires. I got the toyo open country M/T's and they do great.

#4 ·
I use the 4wd a lot and yes I take it off road, my truck has the Florida pin stripes to prove it. The first time I dragged it off road I got caught on some trails I use to take my Jeep down, mistake. The scratches bothered me so much That I had a detailer come an buff the ones I could not get out. He wasn't able to get some out either. I am over that now but I still stay out of the super tight trails that will tear the hell out of the paint, that's why I bought ATV's. If you go off road your gonna get scratches, just the way it is.

Bought my wife a newly used 2005 CC 4x4, before we bought it I test drove it in some nearby woods in 4wd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.