Nissan Titan Forum banner

Road Hazard Protection & Lifetime Alignment - Worth Getting????

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  killcatzforfun 
#1 ·
What are all of your opinions on the 2?

#2 ·
The more often you get it aligned the better your tires will wear and the price is more cost efficient. Is there a one or two per year limit?
Road hazard works too as I just had a flat repaired which would have been a $26 repair. What prices were you quoted for these services?

Clint

#3 ·
I have Hazard Protection and Lifetime balance (at Discount Tire).

It has paid off for me so far: two new tires, and one repair. For $17/tire, it pays for me.

I also recently had my tires swapped from one set of rims to the other. Normally I would have had to pay for the balancing after the swap, but because I bought the protection, I saved $11/tire on the swap :D

#4 ·
Both are for the life of the tire.

RH is $25/tire

LA is $120

#6 ·
I ended up getting both.

Got the Lifetime Alignment for $110. Nice thing is...I can stop there every day if I want & they'll do it, NQA, fo as long as I own the truck. The guy even said, "WHEN you end up lifting this thing, you get it done as many times as you want."

The Hazard Protection ended up being $27/tire, but it seemed worth it.

I got a great deal on the tires too. $160 each including M&B.

#7 ·
Clint said:
The more often you get it aligned the better your tires will wear and the price is more cost efficient. Is there a one or two per year limit?
Road hazard works too as I just had a flat repaired which would have been a $26 repair. What prices were you quoted for these services?

Clint
wow. i got the tire repair package too but they give me brand new tires for 5 years if i get nails or they pop no matter how.. they wont patch but they have to give me a new tire... 500 i think i paid.. worth it to me..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.