Nissan Titan Forum banner

need help finding a rare part

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  jpsst38 
#1 ·
i'm looking for the plastic pieces that are found between the wipers and hood. had some damage happen to them and need to get them both replaced.

found a place online that charges about $375 for both sides and was wondering if anyone knew of a wrecked titan or somewhere to get them cheaper.

thanks

#2 ·
#3 ·
There are a lot of people looking for that part on the cheap. Me being one of them. They tend to turn a nice grey color and when you try to take them off to do anything about it. the stupid clips break off.

good luck with your search!

#4 ·
The clips can be gotten separately. I used to have a link to them in a box of 50, but hang me if I can find that link now.

#6 ·
I've got nothing for you on that one, sir. :(

#7 ·
Oh those blasted clips, search Carbeaux, search. I got three left in there. It does the job, but would feel better about getting another full set. Why another full set, cause I know those last three will break when I go to put the others in. D@mn those f'n clips and the guy who decided not to put them in the TITAN catalog of parts.

#8 ·
mine has gone grey, i was going to pull mine to paint/BL it, thanks for the warning on the clips...

as for the cowl search, think junk yard, best part of salvage parts is you get to know how they come apart BEFORE you start messing with yours :)

#10 ·
And there's BBF! At your service! Thank you, sir.

#11 ·
It has been awhile since I saw a post from you BBF and here you are as clutch as ever. Carbeaux, you simply let us all down. I am not mad... Just dissapointed. Haha. Thanks guys.

#12 ·
What can I say. I knew they were out there... :)

I actually DID find the link that I have bookmarked, but BBF beat me to it. I'm old and slow.

#13 ·
You still have my thanks from earlier help. I am proud of you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.