Nissan Titan Forum banner

Grill?

7K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  mississippititan30 
#1 ·
I have an 04 maroon color Titan. What kind of grill and/or bumper would any of you guys recommend, for the cheapest price and where should I even look for one?

#2 ·
E-grills has some cool laced mesh ones on eBay. I've heard some people say they had to stack washers to make it level and flush but nothing major. IMO they have the nicest looking for there price.

#3 ·
Any links?

#5 ·
DIY grill mod. Take the grill down to your local paint shop and get them to color match it for you. Here's my other truck that I just traded in with the modded grill.

#6 ·
I've actually got the black plastic inner grille with the center cut out if you want it, so you don't have to hack up yours. Or for anyone that wants it, shipping and its yours.

Sent while Autoguide freezes and crashes.

#9 ·
#13 ·
Azblackbeast has that grill ^^^ super clean looking. Really aggressive and bad a$$

#15 ·
Looked all weekend for it and I couldn't find it. I think it must have been thrown away while moving. Sorry guys.

Sent while Autoguide freezes and crashes.

#16 ·
I have been working on a custom replacement that is similar in style as Royalty Core, and RBP. Steel outer with 5/16" perforated steel mesh for the filler. I cad drew the design for a member on here, and it fell through....

#17 ·
Hey Nordic, I actually sent you a PM about 2 months ago about the grille. Never heard back. I'm ready to buy though if you're still building them! Entering a local car show next month and would love to have it on for it!

#18 ·
I didn't get it. Shoot me a PM

Reactions: mississippititan30
#19 ·
I'd love to see the grill you're making finished. I might want one. Love the custom idea.

#20 ·
Agreed :) ^^^

#21 ·
PM was sent.

The grille me and Nordic were working on was basically identical to the rc1 and RBP grilles, but as he said we thought the perforated holes would give it a different and better look than the others. The perforated look is what Nordic has on his grille mod. So imagine this picture with a one piece steel frame

Reactions: gweasel77
#23 ·
Can I get a full picture? What type of light bar is that? Also what type of lights. The grille looks great

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#24 ·
Not mine. Lol. That's Nordics. He made the light bar himself.

#25 ·
It looks pretty good.

#26 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I wanted something different for my grille mod, so I used 5/16" perforated steel for the "mesh". the lightbar is one that I build and sell for the Titans. and I am running Hella 4000 9" hid lights.

#27 ·
Welcome. Nordic, it looks real clean. I've been lurking around for some front end mods and wanna get lights soon. For your light bar do you have to drill into your painted bumper? I really like it.

#29 ·
I love that grill. How can I get or make one? How much money?

#30 ·
Hey Nordic, I really like that grill but I have a question. When I did the grill mod with the mesh that everyone uses I could see straight threw it and see everything behind the grill and I didn't like it so I put my billet grill back on, with your perforated grill can you see everything behind it? And What's the possibility of using square perforated metal instead of circle, I like sharp lines lol

#31 ·
What you see in the pics, is what you see in person. There is a lot more surface area with the perforated steel. I have not seen it made with square holes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.