Items needed for retrofit - Page 2 - Nissan Titan Forum
Titan Parts & Accessories Discussion about Parts & Accessories.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
#16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Premium User
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Re: Items needed for retrofit

My next set I'll do those crazy *** Q45 units.

2009 Titan diff installed

2009 XE Silver....2.5" SS full exhaust.....Dual Flowmasters with dual 18" resonators....Airaid....Detroit TT....bakflip G2....20" American Eagle wheels....2" level kit....HD trans cooler.. JBA full length headers, Cajun 2.5 catless mid pipes, tuned on Uprev.

Retro'ed Acura TSX lens in factory housings along with full Memphis audio M class system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 05:56 PM

iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to spoonman Send a message via Yahoo to spoonman
Re: Items needed for retrofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippititan30 View Post
I would rather do no cutting. Are the morimoto minis the only option for this? And is TRS the only place to get those?
Are you against drilling? Almost any projector would involve at least this.

TRS is the only authorized store to sell them in the US, but there are other brands that sell a pass through locking projector.

But I would look at the FXR style or like spoolie, the s2k or tl projector if your willing to do some hack work.

04 King Cab LE 4x2

285-70-17 Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10, 17" MB Razor's Plasti-Dipped, Airaid MXP CAI ,Billet Grille, NCD 2.5 inch leveling kit, Nismo (Bilstein made) Off Road Shocks, Banks Exhaust w/ Borla XR1, Center console wrapped in NeffyWrap dry carbon, Roof wrapped in LegitAccessories roof Carbon Wrap, Endless Auto Salon carbon hood wrap , Pro4x Flares, MetalWorx front Light Bar, 20" Double Row CREE LED Light Bar, 2011 retrofitted mini h1 headlights and TheRetroFitSource Morimoto Elite HID kit and TRS xBled Strips/ Halos

Radiator Information Thread: AEM BruteForce Install How-To How to Remove gated shifter console finisher Video:Video of Switchback LED Strips in action
The Following User Says Thank You to spoonman For This Useful Post:
spoolie (11-28-2012)
#18 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 PM

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
#19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:49 PM

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
I needed the adapter he stated as well. When I got mine I got the fx-r projector bi xenon model which is awesome being able to have four hid high beams one instant(fx-r) and then the factory high hid warming up as usual. The adapters and then the d2s bulbs when mounting I bought a bunch of thread all and a ton of nuts and just drilled holes for the thread all to fit and since my headlights (spyder) already had projectors I had a nice big hole in the back already for them to fit Items needed for retrofit-imageuploadedbyautoguide1354175336.008431.jpgItems needed for retrofit-imageuploadedbyautoguide1354175348.131956.jpg
Low and high fxr at about 15 feet

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

2010 4x4 Crew Cab Se Blizzard White

AEM Brute Force Cold Air, Rear Cat delete with 2.5" straight pipes in place, Dual in Dual out BORLA Turbo Xl muffler, BDGT regular tune W/2* timing advance, Prg upper control arms, Icon/Dr coil overs with 14" 650lb EIBACH coils, 5125's in rear, w/extended bump stops, 32" Led light bar pencil beam, 8000k hids high, low, and fog lights, Projector fog lights, custom mounted Kc's in lower grille hid converted 55w 6000k, custom mounted Kc's behind billet grille hid converted 55W 6000k,, black painted grille, Spyder halos with custom carbon fiber cover, Also with Custom mounted FXR 3.0 projectors in place of the crappy spyder ones 5% tint all around with a 35% windshield and vinyl blacked out taillights, color matched interior, color matched engine cover, Jvc headunit, 10"SKAR AUDIO Subs Forward Firing in an AMAZING TECH 12V ported box, powered by an audio pipe 1500w amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top