Nissan Titan Forum banner

AVR Bugflector II install tips

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cons 
#1 ·
I just purchased an AVR Bugflector II for my '04 SE beast, and I'm looking for installation tips. I would like to use the self-tapping screws that came with it (I don't trust the 3M tape), but there a no pre-drilled holes under the hood that match up with the holes on the deflector. Any one have experience installing this deflector?

#2 ·
Bug Def

Yea man I have the same one! I got it at Autozone for 32 bucks, which seemed awesome when comapred to 60-100. I was disappointed at the tape thing but it seems to hold real well. The fact is that the holes do not match and you will have to insert the screws into the hood. I was only able to get 3 of the screws in so good luck on that. I figured that all the deflectors were the same when it came to the tape and exhisting hole issue. I may be wrong but what is done is done. Another word of advice, if you have not put it on yet, you may want to have someone help because with that tape if you put it on crooked it is going to stay that way! Any other questions just reply! Hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.