Nissan Titan Forum banner

pace setter headers

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  04GreenT 
#1 ·
Guy was selling me some headers said they fit 04-08 titans i was wondering if they would fit my 2012 titan sv crewcab ?

#7 ·
Thin flanges, thin wall tubing, big collector.

Those 3 reasons are why everyone says read up on them. They flanges can warp, the tubing being thin is subject to cracking at the welds and the big collector is horrible for low end power that the Titan needs to get it moving.

Save up your pennies and buy a set of good headers... Stillen, JBA, Doug Thorley all make awesome headers.

#8 ·
Buying pace setter headers is like going to your favorite steakhouse and having to order a hamburger.

Reactions: Stillen
#9 ·
Well some people no matter what you tell them, they will still follow their gut and go cheap because they are getting a "DEAL"

#10 ·
A big NOOOOO! Pace Setter(PS) initials ought to tell you something. Horrible fitment issues and no flanges on the collectors. Get any brand over those as the labor to install is just not worth the issues you could have later down the road.

#11 ·
Have fun with cracked pacesetters. My t had them when i bought it. Go jba or stillen.

I went jba. Fit nice . Seymore tuned me up good after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.