Nissan Titan Forum banner

Trouble with Fab Fours rear bumper license plate lights

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  smon 
#1 ·
So a couple months ago, I bought a brand new fab fours bumper off craigslist for 300, never used and came with the lighting wiring harness for the bumper too. I installed the rear bumper right away, but never got around to putting the lights in, until recently. I found that the lights do not fit into the holes cut out for the lights and the plastic housing is also too big and does not clip into the holes. Anyone else have this problem? What can I do? I will not cut the rear bumper holes at all, I don't want to mess it up and do some hood *** stuff.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nah not yet, thought I'd try the forums first. Starting to think I've got the wrong harness in the first place.

#4 ·
Bump. Lookin for someone that installed a fab fours.

#6 ·
Looks like the right harness...at least it looks similar to my '11.

Can you trim the sides of the plastic tabs to get it to fit?

#7 ·
The clips are too wide to fit in the holes...I could saw them off and try to find another way for it to firmly attach the harness.

#8 ·
That's true. How about some of that industrial strength double sided tape. I have a switch mounting on my utilitrac with that stuff...been there a couple years without a problem.

Every time I go through a car wash, both of those lights unclip and hang off the bumper. I have thought about doing that to mine anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.