Nissan Titan Forum banner

3" body lift or Strut Extension/add a leaf kit

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  yourbestbetx3o 
#1 ·
Need some opinions. I currently have a Rough Country 6" lift on my Titan. I'm wanting to add some lift to it, but I'm not sure which route I want to go. I've read nothing but good things on here about the PA 3" body lift. I was talking to one of my buddies about putting more lift on my Titan and he suggested putting a 2" spacer on the front and an add a leaf kit on the rear. Has anyone done this? I have no idea which route to go. If I go with a body lift, will I have to modify my exhaust (lift it up as well)? I know the kit comes with the spacer for the hitch, but is there anything else I would have to modify? And what are your alls thoughts on the 2" spacer/ add a leaf kit? Would both provide noticeable results as far as lift goes? What would the pros and cons of each setup be?

#2 ·
Never stack spacers. Ever. So leveling spacer on top of the 6" is bad news bears.

Body lifts are ok....just find of an out dated design and all they do is provide more tire clearance. They are also a royal SOB to install.

Personally...I'd get bracket lift coilovers. With aftermarket upper control arms and BLCO'S you'll get a good bit of extra height. Rear I'd add a deaver C-10 to your blocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.