Nissan Titan Forum banner

Bd PowerPup

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Popov316 
#1 ·
I just receive my bullydog powerpup bought on eBay.
Part #44590
Called the technical support to get it reseted to match with a new vehicule and the guy told me it's not sure it will work on my truck even if it reset.
My truck is a Titan 2009.
Could it be du to my last service, truck uptade from the dealer ?

Somebody use it on his Titan ??

Thanks
(sorry for my bad English... hope you understand !! )

#2 ·
Should work just fine they are good for 2005-2010, ran one one my 2010 for the past 3 years.

#5 ·
What john is trying to say is that when you sell a used programmer you have to unmarry it from the vehicle it was originally programmed to, otherwise you bought a pretty nice paperweight from ebay. Try and return it and get your money back if you can and wait for one to show up on this forum and buy one from a member on here.

#6 ·
Maybe the guy you bought it off is a lot like yourself and just wasn't aware that it had to be unmarried (uninstalled) from the truxk . try and contact eBay or the seller( hopefully owner\ still has truck) and maybe work out a deal to ship it back to him and get it unmarried... Just my two cents..

#7 ·
It should work I had one for my 09, before getting the Bullydog GT, like the other guys said the person you brought it from probably didn't know you had to unmarried it. Good luck

#8 ·
Correct. And if you didn't know the power pup was discontinued and replaced with the GT version that adds many cooler features and a much slimmer bezel like the latest Garmins. Very thing and current.

If anyone is looking for the GT, contact me and I'll do a nice deal since we just sponsored the forum and want to get our name out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.