Nissan Titan Forum banner

Magnetic Oil Drain Plug

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  FourDoor 
#1 ·
I tried searching but couldn't find my answer. Who here is using magnetic oil drain plugs in their Titan? I have magnetic oil plugs in all my vehicles/bikes and they always have caught extra debris when I change out my oil.

For some reason I am having a hard time trying to find a local parts shop that has a magnetic plug for the Titan in stock. What brands/websites are you guys using for your magnetic oil drain plugs for the Titan. Doing some quick searches, it looks like the Frontier and other Nissan oil drain plugs will work as well but wanted confirmation.

#6 ·
70DATSUN said:
Your drain plug is 12mm-1.25mm pitch, you should be able too find something. Good luck.
Sweet. That was the info I was looking for. That'll make searching eBay a lot easier.

bestatchess: How is the filtermag working for you? I've been curious about it but have not tried it yet as I don't know anyone who has used it personally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.